• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
The problem now is that Toy Story isn't unexpected. It'd be great if it made it in but they want to make us expect the unexpected when Toy Story is expected and not unexpected.
You always find a way to crack me up, even when I'm expecting the unexpected, but it unexpectedly turns out funny like the way I expected it to be!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The problem now is that Toy Story isn't unexpected. It'd be great if it made it in but they want to make us expect the unexpected when Toy Story is expected and not unexpected.

Watch them pull off a Ratatoulie (Sorry if I spelled that wron), Nemo, or Cars world in this game. Now those would be unexpected because I still cannot figure out a good way to implement them in KH. However if they got put in this game it would be unexpected to me because I just don't see how they would work.

Crazy Mario

Watch them pull off a Ratatoulie (Sorry if I spelled that wron), Nemo, or Cars world in this game. Now those would be unexpected because I still cannot figure out a good way to implement them in KH. However if they got put in this game it would be unexpected to me because I just don't see how they would work.
I'd love to see how it could unexpectedly work were all expecting it to fail while Square expects us to unexpectedly think it'll be good when they make it expectedly bad and it unexpectedly turns out good.
God, I am loving this! :cool:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'd love to see how it could unexpectedly work were all expecting it to fail while Square expects us to unexpectedly think it'll be good when they make it expectedly bad and it unexpectedly turns out good.
God, I am loving this! :cool:

The scary thing is I understood everything you just said XD

Now if we want them to do something really unexpected then watch them put Ratatoulie, Nemo, and Cars all in this game and make all three them good worlds.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, I can say it would look stunning if ever put in KH3D (even on a system like the 3DS) if I may use that new Pixar game as an example (as well as an inspiration tool)

7Qjlm.gif

XogBX.gif

(the gifs are slowed down lol)

Crazy Mario

The scary thing is I understood everything you just said XD

Now if we want them to do something really unexpected then watch them put Ratatoulie, Nemo, and Cars all in this game and make all three them good worlds.
I think The Jungle Book would be the best unexpected movie to put in, due to being canceled two times, but it's expected to be in due to DDD using unused worlds which will unexpectedly make some people angry like Square expectedly predicted.
Okay, I'll stop now. :(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, I can say it would look stunning if ever put in KH3D (even on a system like the 3DS) if I may use Disney Universe as an example (as well as an inspiration tool)

7Qjlm.gif

XogBX.gif

Disney Universe is an entirely different one to the game with the Pixar characters.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well, I can say it would look stunning if ever put in KH3D (even on a system like the 3DS) if I may use Disney Universe as an example (as well as an inspiration tool)

7Qjlm.gif

XogBX.gif

*Reaches out hand to pictures* Pwetty!!

I think The Jungle Book would be the best unexpected movie to put in, due to being canceled two times, but it's expected to be in due to DDD using unused worlds which will unexpectedly make some people angry like Square expectedly predicted.
Okay, I'll stop now. :(

XD If Nomura put this much thought in making unexpected things happen in KH3D then I must give the man some serious credit for creativity.

Crazy Mario

HERP DERP. I meant That one Pixar game that I cannot remember the name of at the current time xD
Pixar Rush, I presume? Anyways, Toy Story can make the wait for Jump Festa actually worth it. While The Jungle Book and The Sword in the Stone are some of my favorite Disney movies, Pixar worlds getting confirmed is the only way I won't feel like Square kept trolling me every five seconds I would look at the clock in school.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Ratatoulie would be like the Cinderella world in BBS, in which you're helping a mouse help a human.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
HERP DERP. I meant That one Pixar game that I cannot remember the name of at the current time xD
I got what you were saying cause I'm awesome like that :3
Anyways, Toy Story can make the wait for Jump Festa actually worth it.
It's like a day away, and a new world was announced today there's like no wait.

Pixar worlds getting confirmed is the only way I won't feel like Square kept trolling me every five seconds I would look at the clock in school.
Gimmie your number and I'll text you the things going on.

I kid bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Huh, a direct-to-dvd release that has been negatively panned by critics? Huh, if Square can do that, then the idea of a Phineas and Ferb or Kim Possible isn't far-fetched if Square is willing to dig into the bottom of the barrel for its disney animation adaptation.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Huh, a direct-to-dvd release that has been negatively panned by critics? Huh, if Square can do that, then the idea of a Phineas and Ferb or Kim Possible isn't far-fetched if Square is willing to dig into the bottom of the barrel for its disney animation adaptation.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Crazy Mario

I got what you were saying cause I'm awesome like that :3

It's like a day away, and a new world was announced today there's like no wait.

Gimmie your number and I'll text you the things going on.

I kid bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I meant the months of waiting, the next day will be a breeze since I'll perform in my school concert all afternoon. Also, you can be so cruel sometimes, you know! *cries in mom's arms*
Anyways, Pete's boss better be amazing. A sword fight with Pete along with a Clarabelle mini-boss would actually help me appreciate Pete being a boss for once.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
KP FOR KH3D! I wanna fight Shego! *v*

SHEGO! SHEGO! SHEGO!

And who the fuck cares if critics called the film crap? Seriously, S-E aren't going to see this thread, look at the reviews of the film and cancel the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back