• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm thinking of so many possibilities now for worlds.
All the movies where time was barrier (either prequels or sequels taking place many years later) for showing up again could possibly show up in here (one example being Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland).
Oh, and Sword in the Stone needs to happen. Neeeeeeds to.

Also, what is Sora and Riku go to the Realm of Sleep's DI, and then see their Dream World selves? Or, maybe, they wind up on LoD and meet the Dream counterparts for TVA? Jeez, so many things are possible!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
All I need now is Jungle Book, 101 Dalmatians, and a Pixar World and i'll be happy!

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
All I need now is Jungle Book, 101 Dalmatians, and a Pixar World and i'll be happy!
This man speaks common sense! Jump Festa has so many possibilities that my brain's practically exploded. I'm just glad it's only two days away now! (Dalmatian Sora will be the best thing to happen, literally.)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This man speaks common sense! Jump Festa has so many possibilities that my brain's practically exploded. I'm just glad it's only two days away now! (Dalmatian Sora will be the best thing to happen, literally.)
What do you mean two days, it's tomorrow isn't it? The 16th? one day after FFXIII-2 Japs official release?

LucasDraleau

Was Mickey already the King in BBS or not?

If not, then I've been thinking that this world could explain how he became King and that it could be a separate part of Disney Town or what Disney Town turned into after the 10 years that passed since BBS, before the Fall of the Worlds of the Realm of Light. After all, we never see the true Disney Town in KHII, after the worlds have been "restored" and with this world being in the RoS, it could explain why the true Disney Town wasn't in II. Besides the fact that it probably wasn't designed until after II was released and the fact that we had Timeless River Disney Town.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Man, we are scrapping the bottom of the World Barrel.

Lol, in a way it is. It is definitely something nobody expected.

This is a rather interesting world choice. There are still 20 good classics that could have been used but they chose something completely out of the norm and, outside of this game, would have probably never had a chance to appear. For the most part the reception to this choice has been good so I hope this is a continuing trend.

If not, then I've been thinking that this world could explain how he became King and that it could be a separate part of Disney Town or what Disney Town turned into after the 10 years that passed since BBS, before the Fall of the Worlds of the Realm of Light. After all, we never see the true Disney Town in KHII, after the worlds have been "restored" and with this world being in the RoS, it could explain why the true Disney Town wasn't in II. Besides the fact that it probably wasn't designed until after II was released and the fact that we had Timeless River Disney Town.

He was, if I'm not mistaken.

BBS Journal Entry said:
"King of Disney Castle. He put aside his training under Yen Sid and ran off when he heard the worlds were in trouble."

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

They refer to him as "The King" in BBS so yes I would assume Mickey was King in BBS.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Stir that pot. haha

most people seem very pleased with this new world, whats wrong with it?

The fact that it was a direct-to-video movie. Those are the bottom of the Disney Movie barrel. I liked the movie but putting it up against worlds like Agrabah and Halloween Town? It seems weird.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
The fact that it was a direct-to-video movie. Those are the bottom of the Disney Movie barrel. I liked the movie but putting it up against worlds like Agrabah and Halloween Town? It seems weird.
All new Disney worlds. As for direct-to-video movies, we already have Square spreading to other franchises by including TWEWY characters and Nomura even said "Expect the unexpected." I wouldn't even be surprised to see Pixar worlds debut in this game with Toy Story as everyone's supporting candidate.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

But you have to remember even with Agrabah they based the KH2 plot for the world on the Return of Jafar direct to video sequal a little.

Besides The Three Musketeers looks and feels like a classic Disney Movie despite it was a direct to video movie. It seemed like a movie that could easily fit into KH although what surprised me was that it was appearing in this game. I thought it could have worked in BBS as an explanation of how Mickey became King and Pete was banished (Seriously the reason they gave for Pete's banishment in BBS was just dumb), but after BBS I didn't think this movie would ever make it into KH.

Then to find it in this game with what we knew about the Realm of Sleep and the worlds in it just took me by surprised, however I am happy to see this movie make it into KH because this movie is really one of the best disney movies IMO.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't even be surprised to see Pixar worlds debut in this game with Toy Story as everyone's supporting candidate.
The problem now is that Toy Story isn't unexpected. It'd be great if it made it in but they want to make us expect the unexpected when Toy Story is expected and not unexpected.

blueheart

Bronze Member

It was very random. I think they just wanted to include a Mickey cartoon world. Like Disney Castle. idk

They have a bunch of theatrical movies they haven't used yet, so it's not a matter of scraping for Disney worlds\movies to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back