• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Man, all these ARE taking place in France. Besides Pinocchio, which is probably in Italy.
The only other French-setting Disney movies are the Aristocats and Ratatouille. I'd prefer the former, personally, but it'd be weird seeing Sora and Riku as cats. If they are cats for that world, anyway.
Then again, I'd rather they be felines than rodents. Mouse Sora? Mouse Riku? Eww....

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, but that trailer was before we saw their new outfits...it was a very early trailer.
Wasn't there a newer trailer that had that same scene though? They were still in there KH1 clothes, but Riku had his shorter haircut.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't there a newer trailer that had that same scene though? They were still in there KH1 clothes, but Riku had his shorter haircut.

Yeah, the TGS trailer had a short clip of Sora and Riku on the islands in their original KH1 attire, with Riku sporting his new haircut.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Could have been..I've been out of the KH loop since January lol

Yeah, the TGS trailer had a short clip of Sora and Riku on the islands in their original KH1 attire, with Riku sporting his new haircut.
I see..

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lol the only reason I remember is because skyfoxx made a comment about how the waterfall behind them wasn't moving and I got distracted by it.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Man, all these ARE taking place in France. Besides Pinocchio, which is probably in Italy.
The only other French-setting Disney movies are the Aristocats and Ratatouille. I'd prefer the former, personally, but it'd be weird seeing Sora and Riku as cats. If they are cats for that world, anyway.
Then again, I'd rather they be felines than rodents. Mouse Sora? Mouse Riku? Eww....
Implying it could get any weirder than this?
kingdom-hearts-ii-20051101115735016.jpg

Also, Feline Sora says hello.

I'm rather pleased by this news. It'll be interesting to see what Sora's relationship with Mickey, Donald and Goofy is like in the RoS.
Then again, I'm just happy every time a world is announced and it isn't Pocahontas.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm now thinking there will only be TWEWY characters in this game, since it's a dream world, and they won't make appearances in the other future titles. It may be only FF characters making cameo's after this, while DDD will be exclusive to TWEWY characters.

So they're going to announce other worlds besides this one, right?

What makes you think that? Once the worlds are restored, the people in them should theoretically be brought from sleep as well. Also, TWEWY characters are only in one world. There will probably be more than one original world and there will need to be people to occupy it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What makes you think that? Once the worlds are restored, the people in them should theoretically be brought from sleep as well. Also, TWEWY characters are only in one world. There will probably be more than one original world and there will need to be people to occupy it.

There can't be all worlds from the RoS restored to the RoL though or we would suddenly have two Jiminy Crickets, two Pete's, two Mickey's etc.
If the TWEWY-characters are settled in Traverse though and Traverse does come back as a real world in KH III we might meet Neku, Beat and Joshua there again since the FF-crew is now settled in Radiant Garden in the real world.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There can't be all worlds from the RoS restored to the RoL though or we would suddenly have two Jiminy Crickets, two Pete's, two Mickey's etc.
If the TWEWY-characters are settled in Traverse though and Traverse does come back as a real world in KH III we might meet Neku, Beat and Joshua there again since the FF-crew is now settled in Radiant Garden in the real world.

I didn't mean it like that! xD

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
=O y u no like pocahontas?

Inaccurate portrayal? Just curious.
Yes, and more. I'm an indigenous person (although I'm not of her ancestral nation) and I'm bothered to no end by the movie's subscription to absolute historical inaccuracy. Plus, when the movie was being made, Disney explicitly refused assistance by members of Native nations who wanted to ensure that sort of fictionalization of the past wouldn't take place. So, I'd rather the KH games avoid that connotation altogether. I'm not betting on it given that they had the tents and everything in BBS's Neverland, but they didn't include the redskin caricatures that went along with them so I'm hoping Nomura or someone in the KH team is thinking sensitively.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Yes, and more. I'm an indigenous person (although I'm not of her ancestral nation) and I'm bothered to no end by the movie's subscription to absolute historical inaccuracy. Plus, when the movie was being made, Disney explicitly refused assistance by members of Native nations who wanted to ensure that sort of fictionalization of the past wouldn't take place. So, I'd rather the KH games avoid that connotation altogether. I'm not betting on it given that they had the tents and everything in BBS's Neverland, but they didn't include the redskin caricatures that went along with them so I'm hoping Nomura or someone in the KH team is thinking sensitively.

Not trying to justify it, but it is Disney. Every story they do they make inaccurate to fit into the carefree innocence, and "happy ending" feel they're known for, and to mainly appeal to children. I actually can't think of one movie they did accurately by the story it's based on.

Shit argument, I know. That actually is messed up they refused offers from NA's to make it accurate....but her story isn't that "innocent".

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Now, we wait to not expect the unexpected when we expect Toy Story :/

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Watched the movie again! :-D

Yep, still one of my favorite can't wait to actually play it. :-D

One for ALL and ALL for SORA! xD I try to imagine what other world we might see. With Notre dame and the three masketeers the next one might be something like Finding Nemo with water like dream eaters. xD

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Not trying to justify it, but it is Disney. Every story they do they make inaccurate to fit into the carefree innocence, and "happy ending" feel they're known for, and to mainly appeal to children. I actually can't think of one movie they did accurately by the story it's based on.

Shit argument, I know. That actually is messed up they refused offers from NA's to make it accurate....but her story isn't that "innocent".
Right. I mean, basically, the false premise of that argument is that it rests upon the notion that Disney was in the right in choosing to adapt that story to begin with. If they weren't willing to present a depiction of Pocahontas's life which was faithful to historical fact, why do it at all? They could have chosen any other number of harmless fairy tales (I mean, sure, Cinderella and Snow White were both desensitized for the sake of the audience, but they're already imaginary so who really cares?), but this was a matter of an actual person who went through a great deal of trauma, and it trivializes that fact to turn her into some sing-along Disney princess. It's like if they chose to put the story of an African slave to music and removed the most explicit depictions of the horrors a slave would be put through because it has to be "child friendly"; in the first place, it isn't a sensible premise for Disney to work with if they're aiming for a family film, and it would do great injustice to the memory of people who actually lived it, as well as their living descendents.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Haha, you aren't the only one. Sometimes I think the fic I've read is canon and get confused over what is real canon and what I decided was my headcanon xD

Anyways, I think you have to finish the Tin Pin story in AD then you'll be able to enter Shibuya River. AD!Joshua then comments on how there may be a day where he and Neku have to fight each other over the fate of Shibuya and Neku gets confused. After that you go into the Room of Reckoning and there you'll find TWEWY!Joshua and everybody is like "Woah, two Joshuas!"

Thank you inverse K-blade7 and Ethnic Woman for setting me straight. I actually remember that now, but I'd forgot it. LOL.

I think it was because that fanfic made it seem like it was only one Joshua. Or at least it seemed that way to me. Looking back, I don't think the fic said that at all.

I just got confused and forgot canon. Sorry. And thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I assume that the Mickey, Donald, and Goofy aren't the real ones (but instead their Dream World counterparts).
Great idea. KH3D is the perfect chance to get in worlds based off movies with already shown Disney characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back