• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D 10th Anniversary Box Contents Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'm hoping the case doesn't turn out to just be the same design on the KHEDITION 3DS, because that would be kinda redundant ;-;

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm hoping the case doesn't turn out to just be the same design on the KHEDITION 3DS, because that would be kinda redundant ;-;

I hope it's got a pretty Nomura drawing on it. ;~;

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Oh, don't get me wrong. The content of the case is not bad at all. I guess my hopes were just a little too high, perhaps?
I'd kill for those 12 postcards though...

MadasaHatter

I wouldn't have minded this box if didn't make a whole mystery out of it, trying to entice us. Yea, the postcards would be nice, I guess(I know how much they love those in Japan) and the case too, but just rereleasing the same games with different cases just seems really lame and greedy to me. They definitely could have come up with something better. OSTs? Artbooks? Limited Edition Ultimania's? Figs? Keychains? I could go on and on, but instead we're getting this. It's ok I guess, if you don't have those games already.

Kaffikjelen

Why couldn't they simply have remade the original KH in HD? That would fit much more nicely as a 10th anniversary. Oh well, some other time maybe...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Why couldn't they simply have remade the original KH in HD? That would fit much more nicely as a 10th anniversary. Oh well, some other time maybe...

But you're missing the whole point that this box was always slated for the 3DS. You're hardly going to have two Sony titles released by Nintendo, are you? ;P

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I just laughed so hard on all this pathetic complaining breaking lose again. loool.

Seriously, some people need to tone down their overblown expectations big time.

---

The thing looks really intriguing though, I still have the postcards that came with my BBS special edition so I surely hope Europe gets this as well. ^__^

---

And who knows, since this is Nintendo-exclusive maybe there will be also something for the "Sony"-side later? *shrugs*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would have definitely preferred something else, I admit. Not the games. Like an OST, artbook, game, and extra item box. Beggars can't be choosers, though.

I still find this box logical and a good choice by SE. :3

Also, as long as I have access to the protective case and postcards in NA, I'm good.

Don't forget the year has only just started. We still have ten months to see what else SE gives us.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I just laughed so hard on all this pathetic complaining breaking lose again. loool.

You have an odd sense of humor.

I can understand some people being reasonably upset over this due to the fact that many of the people who are even aware of this Anniversary box probably already own or have played Re:Coded and Days.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I would have definitely preferred something else, I admit. Not the games. Like an OST, artbook, game, and extra item box. Beggars can't be choosers, though.

Also, as long as I have access to the protective case and postcards in NA, I'm good.

Don't forget the year has only just started. We still have ten months to see what else SE gives us.

Like a celebration. Last year, the Sonic series did that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Would Japanese folks actually buy this though.I'm gonna use Ethy's words here:
Also these people forget that there was a giant earthquake in Japan some months ago and they've been experiencing aftershocks ranging from 3.0-7.0 magnitude. A lot of people are saving their money because why should they go out and buy these systems when another quake can happen and that money they spend on a system would be needed for emergencies?
This anniversary box is ¥15000 yen and the Vita is ¥24980, yes, but it's still expensive and why re-buy two games they already have when they could be preparing themselves with emergency supplies #badarguement.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Would Japanese folks actually buy this though.I'm gonna use Ethy's words here:

This anniversary box is ¥15000 yen and the Vita is ¥24980, yes, but it's still expensive and why re-buy two games they already have when they could be preparing themselves with emergency supplies #badarguement.

No it is a very good argument. The box is really only good for people who don't have Days and Re:coded, and already have a 3DS. It's got a lot of things going for it, but it's got a lot of things going against it also.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Speaking about preferences, yeah, sure, there could have been tons of other stuff. An artbook and probably a compiled together Ultimania of the whole series would be the non-plus-ultra content for me, but these are only just that: Preferences, expectations, wishful thinking.

For it being a nintendo-box it is a logical and smart choice for SE, also when looking at potential new KH fans. They can get three entries of the series in one swoop, the postcards with the history probably serving as an appetizer for the rest of the series.
It's not a dumb marketing choice.

Indeed, the year has just started and maybe there will be more...;)

You have an odd sense of humor.

I can understand some people being reasonably upset over this due to the fact that many of the people who are even aware of this Anniversary box probably already own or have played Re:Coded and Days.

It's more of a grim sense of humor since I am sick of the constantly complaining parts of the fanbase. Everything is completely voluntary and SE is not to blame for some people always having too high expectations and directly throw a fit if their wishes are not met.

"Reasonably upset" really depends on the point of view, no one is forced to buy (or order) this box if they don't want to. It's really pretty simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back