• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What FF characters do you think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMNOP

I can almost guarantee Noctis will be in KH3

Outside of him I could easily see Lightning appearing in the game.

I doubt Vincent Valentine mainly because Cloud's outfit in the original was based on VV because of the large amount of FF7 characters.

Characters I'd love to see from FF are Kimahri, Gilgamesh, Kain, Cecil, Ramza, Delita, Kuja, Kefka, Shadow, and Red XIII

Awards
I'm sure Noctis and Lightning will most likely appear. I would LOVE for Vincent Valentine to appear as a party member. That would be SO awesome! I would also like to see Snow, Balthier, Locke, and Bartz.

BagelBreath

Awards
If Olympus Coliseum is in KH3, I could see Snow appearing there. Didn't he always want to be hero or something? It's similar to Zach's plot, but I could see them doing it again.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Lighting is practically guaranteed as much as S-E loves her. I'd love to see Serah or Snow as well.

I'd also like Yuna in a non chibi/fairy form, I found that really annoying. >.>

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
it's got to be snow, surely. i could just imagine him in that sort of KH style.

Yeah, I could see that too. Or Serah/Noel, what with the AU-jumping. I mean, XIII-2 isn't really relevant anymore, but whatever, the scenario writers don't cARE.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I was gonna say Gilgamesh but pretty much, you guys say it too.

EDIT: OH, and Rinoa! She was HINTED in the ending credits of KH2, right? She needs to appear in KH3!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS III & FINAL FANTASY XV - Two Interlinked Titles

I'd like more non Nomura designed Final Fantasy character.

Skye91

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS III & FINAL FANTASY XV - Two Interlinked Titles

I think that they are going to add so many FF characters on KHIII, Let's not forget that Rinoa is going to appear at KHIII. Possibility that Lightning and Snow are going to be on KHIII, also Zack may appear on KHIII. I think it will only be Noctis and Stella.

Most Likely return FF Characters return for KHIII:

Leon
Yuffie
Aerith
Cloud
Wakka
Tidus
Selphie
Tifa
Sephiroth
Zack?

Most Likely New FF Characters:
Rinoa
Lightning (Probably Coliseum world)
Snow (Probably Coliseum world since he talking about being a hero a lot!)
Noctis
Stella
Caius?

Unlikely Return:
Auren
Yuna?
Paine?
Rikku?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Every KH game I wait and pray for a cooking contest mini-game with Quina Quen.

Every KH game I am left sad, all my hopes dashed. :'(

For the longest time, I've been hoping for either Zidane or Freya to show up.
Yes please Freya. We need more non-human FF representation. And she dresses so dapper. <3

Gonzales95

Awards
Lightning is almost certainly going to be in KH3 on the basis that it appears to be company policy to have Lightning in any and every game they release - so I doubt KH is exempt. She could be used well alongside Noel (from XIII-2) in some plot related to a Caius Ballad boss fight.

Might have fitted better in 3D because of the whole time travel thing, but assuming that time travel will be a plot device in KH3 as well, it would make sense for Caius to appear because of the anomalies (perhaps without Yeul). You fight Caius and get to have lightning as a temporary party member and unlock her as a summon after winning the fight. That would be great!

Would love to see Sazh because, well, he's Sazh. My favourite character in Final Fantasy history and actually managed to be the first video game character to bring me to tears, which was some feat.

Ixbran

Personally I'd like to see more of the underrated FF Characters show up in the KH series, give them a chance to shine here, where in their original appearances couldn't due to story limitations.

Like Nanaki/RedXIII could appear in KHIII, easily as a resident of the Pride Lands. Maybe even as a friend of Simbas, or if they go the Lion King two rout, have Nanaki be a friend of Kovu. I'd like to see them include Shantotto from FFXI, I could easily see her as Donald's Master, the person who taught him how to use magic. It could also explain one of the reasons hes so quick to use magic to solve any minor issues (like how in KHI he used a thunder bolt to wake the sleeping Goofy). I could also easily see Kimarhi and Freya as Dragoon Knights of Disney Castle.

I would also love to see Umaro, from FFVI, in KHIII. If they brought the Land of Dragons back, Umaro could easily be a secret boss up in the snowy mountains. Maybe even becoming a summon after his defeat, that would be pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back