• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What FF characters do you think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magic713

Awards
Other than the previous FF characters that appeared in KHI and II, what other FF characters will appear in KHIII? What characters do you hope to see that have not appeared yet?

Fortissimo

I expect to see the radiant garden group with out a doubt. I'm also expecting to see Lightening appear. Though I do wonder if Noumora plans on any ffxv cameos at all. FF characters are put in depending on popularity, right? I wonder if it will be too late in KH3 development to make a character or two for kh3. That is, if ffxv sells (which it most likely will).

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
My answer to that question is, always has been and will forever be Gilgamesh. Seriously. Dimension hopper. Collector of legendary weaponry. That they've never added him before boggles my mind.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
My answer to that question is, always has been and will forever be Gilgamesh. Seriously. Dimension hopper. Collector of legendary weaponry. That they've never added him before boggles my mind.
Can a FF fan such as yourself bear him being cartoonized? *new paragraph*I remember somewhere that Nomura wanted Sazh in the series eventually, at least regarding characters from XIII.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Can a FF fan such as yourself bear him being cartoonized? *new paragraph*I remember somewhere that Nomura wanted Sazh in the series eventually, at least regarding characters from XIII.

Are you serious? :/ We're talking Gilgamesh. He's walking silliness. He'd fit perfectly fine.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ace, Kain and Cecil are at the top of my list.

Though I'm expecting the characters that didn't make the cut for previous titles (Irvine and Laguna) to show up.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would love to see Laguna, especially if he is in Radiant Garden. Poor Leon would have to deal with the guy.

I'd also like to see some VI characters like Locke or Celes.

For some modern characters, I'd really like to see Ace from Type-0, or Balthier from FFXII.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I'm expecting a character (or plural) from XIII to show up in some capacity. I don't really care particularly, but I'm expecting it.

All I really want is more Tifa, but that's off-topic...

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I'm expecting a character (or plural) from XIII to show up in some capacity. I don't really care particularly, but I'm expecting it.

it's got to be snow, surely. i could just imagine him in that sort of KH style.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Since the FF characters we have now already have their own little subplot to wrap up I don't expect too many new cameos, if any at all. It's possible there won't be any new FF characters but at the moment I want to say if we get at least one I think it'll be Noctis because XV and KH3 have a certain "connection" with each other.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And because out of all the characters he's created, Noctis is Nomura's second favorite 8D

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
This is probably a little bit improbable (since Nomura only did the monsters for FFV), but I really think it would be cool for Bartz to appear. He's already shown in Dissidia that he's a slightly comical character, and I think he and Sora would get along well. 8D

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
needs more zack fair

also red xiii and barret would be nice too. and vincent.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Guys.
Guysguysguysguys.

I just had a thought. KH3 should have Lightning, Noctis, and Ace. And they all fight each other. That's their entire subplot, they're just trying to beat the snot out of each other.

*waits*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back