• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deck sharing thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluberryStar

Awards
New event.. new deck.
ciee.png

WOOOWW!! Your deck is AMAZING!!! O_O
How did you get so many great cards?? I envy you :)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
you can get 2 trio cards... one from watermelon, one from fireworks..
I just got the 2nd one.
Wow, that's awesome, i really like that card. Good that they have more of it :)

Tsurugi

Awards
you can get 2 trio cards... one from watermelon, one from fireworks..
I just got the 2nd one.

How many times do you have to beat the fireworks? I did one of the missions for him.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I finnaly got those 2 trio cards (now go for the third)
8k5UsG8.png
QnPCZSE.png

simon

new event.. new deck as usual.
3fmh.png

i hope that my deck will become like yours someday... a lot of SR and SR+ attack and assist cards and that kairi SR+ card too i know my current status now was really hard to get 1st place or get a lot of LUX to get that card...

but i have some little comment about the card draw, they should have give some more opportunity to let the player to get some raise ticket or the ripe kupo nut and raise the chance of getting SR card by using gold ticket or else the player that not using the real money will hardly to get a SR or SR+ card although they had played a long time just like me i already played the KHchi about 2 month but i still got 2 SR only and others are R+ ,and i also saw other players deck , i surprisingly to saw that some of the player that their register date later than me but they still can made it in their LUX ranking about before 10th and their deck is full of SR or SR+ card but unlike me, my ranking now is about 4000th more and still dropping although i played 1 week in a row...is very unfair about the card draw system, we need to have a lot of luck to get a SR card but some player get it easily just like a piece of cake but for us is just nearly impossible to get it...

There also have a lot of SR and SR+ card i want but i dont have the luck to get it , is just like impossible for me...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i hope that my deck will become like yours someday... a lot of SR and SR+ attack and assist cards and that kairi SR+ card too i know my current status now was really hard to get 1st place or get a lot of LUX to get that card...

but i have some little comment about the card draw, they should have give some more opportunity to let the player to get some raise ticket or the ripe kupo nut and raise the chance of getting SR card by using gold ticket or else the player that not using the real money will hardly to get a SR or SR+ card although they had played a long time just like me i already played the KHchi about 2 month but i still got 2 SR only and others are R+ ,and i also saw other players deck , i surprisingly to saw that some of the player that their register date later than me but they still can made it in their LUX ranking about before 10th and their deck is full of SR or SR+ card but unlike me, my ranking now is about 4000th more and still dropping although i played 1 week in a row...is very unfair about the card draw system, we need to have a lot of luck to get a SR card but some player get it easily just like a piece of cake but for us is just nearly impossible to get it...

There also have a lot of SR and SR+ card i want but i dont have the luck to get it , is just like impossible for me...

This situation isn't exclusive only to you, but this is generally the way social games are built. Powerful cards aren't things you specifically need; you can progress just fine without them. However, in exchange for the chance to obtain nicer items, you'd have to pay a small fee. In turn, you're also supporting the staff who develop the game so that they can continue to add to it. Seems like a fair trade.

simon

This situation isn't exclusive only to you, but this is generally the way social games are built. Powerful cards aren't things you specifically need; you can progress just fine without them. However, in exchange for the chance to obtain nicer items, you'd have to pay a small fee. In turn, you're also supporting the staff who develop the game so that they can continue to add to it. Seems like a fair trade.

I know this is their way to develop like this but that will just like the powerful player will always in the range of upper ranking and the player that not very powerful will always in the lower ranking , it should like we all player are powerful and the best will got what he deserves, or the when the card's level already maximum (i mean can't limit cut already),it will transform into a stronger card like R to R+ but it just can up 1 rank only or gave more limited mission to get a SR card , because it always use the raid boss to got the SR or SR+ card and the other teammate some time they will not cooperate and it become more harder to get it... And hope they will know my opinion and translate it for them because I DON'T KNOW JAPANESE !!!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I still got the feeling the SE is slowly tighten the screws on the less or non-paying players. If you remember the Crystals of Light event everybody could get enough points for the Sora cards and some of them also for the Mickey card which were boosted through the whole event and the week after that.
Now look at the last mission of the summer event, killing 100 (and then 300) Large Fireworks for a simple SR card was an endeavour almost nobody undertook, I think only 30 of the Top 500 actually have this card, because it was quite pointless if you hadn't saved hundreds of potions. Buying those potions was much more expensive than simply buying Raise tickets in hope of better cards and even if you got the Stitch card before the end of the event it's not boosted anymore so it was a huge waste of time.
Another thing that stirs me is how the Deep Space assist cards are appearing now when the chances for Ripe Kupo nuts were reduced.
Last but not least the Riku cards you can get as an individual reward doesn't seem to be boosted for the event, which makes them almost pointless.

My point is if they want to offer exclusive stuff to their most paying customers they should sell it in their shop, the rest of the game should be equally fair to everyone.

Tsurugi

Awards
I still got the feeling the SE is slowly tighten the screws on the less or non-paying players. If you remember the Crystals of Light event everybody could get enough points for the Sora cards and some of them also for the Mickey card which were boosted through the whole event and the week after that.
Now look at the last mission of the summer event, killing 100 (and then 300) Large Fireworks for a simple SR card was an endeavour almost nobody undertook, I think only 30 of the Top 500 actually have this card, because it was quite pointless if you hadn't saved hundreds of potions. Buying those potions was much more expensive than simply buying Raise tickets in hope of better cards and even if you got the Stitch card before the end of the event it's not boosted anymore so it was a huge waste of time.
Another thing that stirs me is how the Deep Space assist cards are appearing now when the chances for Ripe Kupo nuts were reduced.
Last but not least the Riku cards you can get as an individual reward doesn't seem to be boosted for the event, which makes them almost pointless.

My point is if they want to offer exclusive stuff to their most paying customers they should sell it in their shop, the rest of the game should be equally fair to everyone.

Truth be told, if I had saved more potions (had 60 when the event started, I never bought anything in this game) And if my deck already had 2 of those SR Trio's (which it did eventually) I would've been able to get the SR Stitch, so I do think stuff like this is achievable for the non-paying player, it just takes time to achieve such lv in cards etc.

Grellmax

Awards
Well the Stitch card got boosted only after the ability to get it, so it's clear. I got one of them, but didn't bother with the second when I realised it was not boosted. Now that it is I regret it. Perhaps the Riku will work the same?

I agree it's a very snowbally game, but SR's are also called Super Rare for a reason. They're not supposed to flesh out everyone's deck in the first couple of months.

As for the luck/deserving thing, I know how you feel. I've placed first page for several weeks now, and my party often finishes top three. This gets me a whole bunch of stuff, sure, but for the amount of raise tickets I've gathered so far (easily well over 100), I almost exclusively get R cards. It's a game of chance, and from time to time I see a new event start, and a person with several boosted SR cards, and even SR+ or two, and I can't help but feel disappointed in my R Sora's. Don't think you're alone in it - it extends all the way up!

simon

Or they can added some more function of the munny ,because the munny is just use for synthesis only and they keep giving the munny as reward and now my munny still have a lot and I don't know how to use it is like the munny just no use ...

they could have added some shop for using the munny to buy things such as potion or ether and something else or else the munny is just like a waste... Don't you all agree??

simon

Truth be told, if I had saved more potions (had 60 when the event started, I never bought anything in this game) And if my deck already had 2 of those SR Trio's (which it did eventually) I would've been able to get the SR Stitch, so I do think stuff like this is achievable for the non-paying player, it just takes time to achieve such lv in cards etc.

I know that is achievable but the time they give is short and is hard to do within a short limited time......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back