• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosshua

So 6th is definitely Rushu definitely who Ava is talking to, the cloaked figure.
And Nomura said that MoM was the cloaked figure.
And they aren't the same people, but have to be in the same place at the same time.
And if his mission is to "inherit the secret" and he knows A LOT of stuff that only MoM would know...
I mean, I'm totally not saying MoM possessed Rushu nort-style, but

tumblr_o9y44iVM2M1s9u9cfo1_500.png

(It runs in the family and/or Keyblade.)
And this explains the weird change in tone in the trailer, while Cloaked was alone he was smooth and Xehanort-esque, but when he spoke outloud it was very Demyx/Xigbar-y.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Holy hell, coaty does have the Goatblade.
Hmm, about the secret that is to be his. This is a stretch but maybe Xehanort became obsesed about it later on, and whatever that ih his curiosity about the war etc...was sparked. Maybe he learned something connected to it when he was still young and trainning with Eraqus?

Judging from their chess game, it seems Xehanort knows stuff only Eraqus was privy to. Perhaps Eraqus was chosen to protect LOD, while MX wasn't?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Holy hell, coaty does have the Goatblade.
Hmm, about the secret that is to be his. This is a stretch but maybe Xehanort became obsesed about it later on, and whatever that ih his curiosity about the war etc...was sparked. Maybe he learned something connected to it when he was still young and trainning with Eraqus?

There's also the option of Xehanort simply following his own curiosity while at the same time working together with the former owner of the Goatblade because the heart of said former owner is sealed inside the Goatblade and can communicate with Xehanort.

We have seen hearts kept in jars by Ansem the Wise, hearts kept in jars inside the Heartless manufactory as well as hearts being kept inside other hearts/people (Sora being just the most prominent example), so why couldn't a heart be also kept inside a Keyblade?
Whatever happens at the end of the war may be something the Coaty also doesn't get to witness for whatever reason or the true goal of the war isn't reached at all because Skuld/Player or someone else does manage to throw a wrench into it despite all the destruction, leaving Luxu (I choose to use this name from hereon since it fits with the theme naming) with the insatiable desire to finish what didn't got finished in the chi-era, delivering a common ground on which he and Xehanort may work together towards the same goal.
Xehanort to satisfy his curiosity and Luxu to finally attain whatever his end goal is (probably getting KH and becoming a god I'd assume).

PiliChain23

Awards
Young master Xehanort did say that the Goat keyblade was the most ancient and a WILL that is passed down. I'm with Boshua on the possession theory there.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The MoM deeming the Sixth a worthy successor and transferring his heart to wield and control the Xblade doesn't sound too farfetched. It's been done before. Only difference is that, instead of three fools falling on the trap, it's countless wielders.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The MoM deeming the Sixth a worthy successor and transferring his heart to wield and control the Xblade doesn't sound too farfetched. It's been done before. Only difference is that, instead of three fools falling on the trap, it's countless wielders.

Replace "worthy successor" with "worthy vessel" and you got an even bigger parallel out of it.

Strictly spoken it would be five fools (the Foretellers) falling into the trap, the countless other wielders in that case being just collateral damage.

Unlike BBS though, the "vessel snatching" procedure would have been happened before the "X-blade" procedure in this case although one can infer that even in this case during the x[chi]-era something will run afoul and despite the war nearly destroying everything the Sixth/MoM won't obtain the true goal he's after.
That's why he now tries again with the help/assistance of the current main bad guy named Xehanort.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm glad that the possession theory we pitched for that KH Mysteries video with Gametrailers wasn't completely bogus!

This Master of Masters thing though, will be interesting to see where it goes! Hopefully we'll get a decent ending next month.

Side note: where the fuck is Invi???

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
This Master of Masters thing though, will be interesting to see where it goes! Hopefully we'll get a decent ending next month.

Side note: where the diddly is Invi???

Speaking of the MoM himself, if the Sixth is named "Rushu"/Luxu for Lust, how probable is it that the MoM himself will have a name somehow relating to "Superbia" (Pride)?

This would even underline the theory of the "Goat" of the Goatblade actually being a hybrid/chimera of a Goat (animal for Lust) and a Lion (animal for Pride).

She's probably already mustering her army...

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
This would even underline the theory of the "Goat" of the Goatblade actually being a hybrid/chimera of a Goat (animal for Lust) and a Lion (animal for Pride).
If this is the case, I have to wonder how long ago Nomura started brainstorming for this story...

Nial

Awards
just swimming through wonderful theories to tell that event heartless are back to Agrabah, so happy to finally farm efficiently again.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If this is the case, I have to wonder how long ago Nomura started brainstorming for this story...

With Nomura you can never know for sure.
While in some interviews there are statements about how he would plan the next step of the story when the current game is in production (read: he planned BBS while making KH 2, DDD while making Re: Coded etc.) there are also statements somewhere that
claim that he has an overall framework for some overall story milestones ready ever since he knew the first KH would have a sequel.

Considering this particular issue though in tandem with the fact that X[chi] was originally supposed to be non-canon in most aspects I'd wager that the brainstorming for this one happened somewhere between DDD and the decision to make X[chi] canon.
The new development with Young Xehanort calling the Goatblade the oldest was added to Re: Coded with the 2.5 HD Collection so I doubt this whole issue was already a planned out thing around the time BBS came out.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hoi...spooky. And it gives fittingly a certain feeling of dread.
Who knows, maybe the very final scene of the game will show all the wielders of those blades lying there slowly disappearing alongside their Chirithys...

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Hoi...spooky. And it gives fittingly a certain feeling of dread.
Who knows, maybe the very final scene of the game will show all the wielders of those blades lying there slowly disappearing alongside their Chirithys...

tumblr_o9y6qghUd01urxie2o1_1280.png

Also, the first graveyard scene ("A few months later") features floating hearts and rain.
tumblr_o9y6wqyEJy1urxie2o1_540.png

tumblr_o9y6wqyEJy1urxie2o2_540.png

Last edited:

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
There's also the option of Xehanort simply following his own curiosity while at the same time working together with the former owner of the Goatblade because the heart of said former owner is sealed inside the Goatblade and can communicate with Xehanort.

Swear to God if that's true I'm calling BS! I'm making a story where the villain can communicate with a great evil through an ancient sword.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Even spookier.

And yet, those are all Black Coats...probably the true Seekers of Darkness?
The ones who are really behind the whole things happening?
On the left side there are certainly 13 Coaties, but on the right side there are 9, not seven! Foreshadowing perhaps? We DO have three main trios (Sora,Riku,Kairi - Mickey,Donald,Goofy - Terra,Aqua,Ven) when not counting the "spin-off" existences like Roxas & co.?

Or maybe we should just baptize them the "Coaty army" and run with that. ;P

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Even spookier.

And yet, those are all Black Coats...probably the true Seekers of Darkness?
The ones who are really behind the whole things happening?
On the left side there are certainly 13 Coaties, but on the right side there are 9, not seven! Foreshadowing perhaps? We DO have three main trios (Sora,Riku,Kairi - Mickey,Donald,Goofy - Terra,Aqua,Ven) when not counting the "spin-off" existences like Roxas & co.?

Or maybe we should just baptize them the "Coaty army" and run with that. ;P

Interesting. Perhaps the Keyblade War wasn't just wielders going apeshit, and also had the Seekers and Guardians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back