• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
We can explore the Badlands? Dang, didn't do that. Is there anything interesting?
No, it's completely empty besides the current Foreteller to fight. Interestingly enough they are not considered story bosses by the game. Their names are simply white while other bosses have yellow names and a book icon above their head, maybe that's an oversight.

Does he switch the hand he is holding his Keyblade with when he attacks?
It looks like it although I'm not sure if that's because I borked the animation or if that's the case in-game too.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
No, it's completely empty besides the current Foreteller to fight. Interestingly enough they are not considered story bosses by the game. Their names are simply white while other bosses have yellow names and a book icon above their head, maybe that's an oversight.

It looks like it although I'm not sure if that's because I borked the animation or if that's the case in-game too.
O, okay.
So if you can see their name, what level are they? 999?
I guess they probably didn't expect players to quit middle in the final battle, probably an oversight yeah.

Hopefully it's the case in-game too, it would be pretty awesome to have a Keyblade Wielder that can use both hands to attack (not considering duel wielding of course).

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
O, okay.
So if you can see their name, what level are they? 999?
I guess they probably didn't expect players to quit middle in the final battle, probably an oversight yeah.
mNopCqb.png

Complete with their HP, Aced is by far the worst battle.

Rice

It doesn't seem there were any notable rewards, I didn't finish all the bosses, but didn't see any raise draws.

Guess I can go ahead and sell my ultimized cards then, if the 29th is just a sneak peek for S2

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Don't know if anyone's pointed this out yet, but Ava grimaces the whole time you fight her.
tumblr_ocj7lgpMWw1u4jlmfo1_540.png

Definitely not smiling like she normally does. And I forget, is there a reason why Gula was smirking/laughing?

mNopCqb.png

Complete with their HP, Aced is by far the worst battle.
So, does the last foreteller boss fight require you to deal more damage on them than the previous three? I felt like Ava (fought her last) struck harder than the other three and took a longer time to "defeat".

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
c3QhkdD.gif

Uses the power of Earth like Lexeaus

srsjXNz.gif

Uses the power of Lightning like Larxene

gJXzsX1.gif

Uses the power of Ice like Vexen

tumblr_ocgnheXUT61urxie2o1_400.gif

Uses the power of Flora like Marluxia

JvfzdRm.gif

Uses the power of Dark Magic like Zexion

In Chain of Memories, Marluxia, Larxene, Lexeaus, Vexen and Zexion were banished to Castle Oblivion by Xemnas and Saix because they were branded as “traitors” in the organisation.

Now, I'm not saying that there's a direct link with the Fortellers and Castle Oblivion members, rather, a thematic resemblance of some capacity.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Uses the power of Earth like Terra

Uses the 'power' of Speed like Ventus

Uses the power of Ice like Aqua

Uses the power of Dark Magic like Riku
I fix'd it.

In Chain of Memories, Marluxia, Larxene, Lexeaus, Vexen and Zexion were banished to Castle Oblivion by Xemnas and Saix because they were branded as “traitors” in the organisation.
I don't remember Lex, Vex, and Zex being called traitors. Probably because they weren't?
Also, they weren't 'banished'. They were sent there to search for the Room, iirc.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I fix'd it.

No you didn't. -.- There was a clearly intentional purpose of that post and you've completely missed the point...

I don't remember Lex, Vex, and Zex being called traitors. Probably because they weren't?
Also, they weren't 'banished'. They were sent there to search for the Room, iirc.

They were traitors of Organization XIII because they wanted to overthrow Xemnas for the pursuit of power. And I used the term banished in a descriptive sense as oppose to a literal sense.

Wouldn't it be cool if we got Foreteller cards? Aced=Power, Ava=Speed, Invi=Magic, Gula=Speed, Ira=Magic. Maybe that's something they'll do in KHUX.

Wasn't there someone on this site who created medals featuring the Foreteller's in those respective elements?

Muke

whatever
Awards
No you didn't. -.- There was a clearly intentional purpose of that post and you've completely missed the point...
No, you missed the point. And I'm kinda not gonna fight you over it. They all used the main themes/attacks/whatever of their respective characters they are supposed to parallel (even if there were no rebirth theory, everyone would've matched those themes with TAV and Riku).

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Not exactly. Saix chose who went to CO, not Xemnas, and while eliminating traitors was toted as the primary goal (aside from brainwashing Sora of course), it was really just a facade for some good, old-fashioned political power plays. Zexion and Vexen were killed to get them out of Saix's way. Lexaeus was never even accused of being a traitor before or after getting killed by Riku.

Also, Invi uses a bunch of elements at once, not just ice, and Ira's sparkling white "spears" and blasts don't look like the power of darkness at all.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
No, you missed the point. And I'm kinda not gonna fight you over it. They all used the main themes/attacks/whatever of their respective characters they are supposed to parallel (even if there were no rebirth theory, everyone would've matched those themes with TAV and Riku).

You're treating the reincarnation theory as a fact at this point. There's no definitive proof that the reincarnation theory is even canon. Clearly, the attacks of the five Fortellers are far more parallel to that of the Castle Oblivion organisation members than the current Keyblade heroes.

Also, Invi uses a bunch of elements at once, not just ice, and Ira's sparkling white "spears" and blasts don't look like the power of darkness at all.

I'm aware of that too. But the fact that the Ice attack dealt the final blow can't just be a coincidence when Ava has petals and Aced has crumbling earth... Again, I'm not creating any definitive links between the Fortellers and Castle Oblivion Organization XIII members, rather, they are "thematic" links.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'm aware of that too. But the fact that the Ice attack dealt the final blow can't just be a coincidence when Ava has petals and Aced has crumbling earth... Again, I'm not creating any definitive links between the Fortellers and Castle Oblivion Organization XIII members, rather, they are "thematic" links.
Actually, I wouldn't rule out coincidence. This series has a ton of characters and there's only so many elements out there.

Muke

whatever
Awards
You're treating the reincarnation theory as a fact at this point
I'm not. I even said 'even if there were no theory', implyong that these moves clearly are supposed to parralel TAV and Riku.
No, they are not parallel with the ORG Members at all.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It's possible that the Foretellers are paralleling both groups. Or it could be entirely coincidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back