• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Those green leaves are from Second Chance activating.

It's Night of the Dark Dream.

Speaking of bgms, I wonder if there's a reason why they went with Organization XIII-themed songs for chi's credit roll, it starts off with the Cavern of Remembrance theme and then to Another Side, Another Story.

Speaking of music (since I still don't have sound on my PC), which track do they use for the actual general Keyblade War scenes (not the Foreteller fights)?
Black Powder or Fate of the Unknown perhaps? Or something completely new?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Speaking of music (since I still don't have sound on my PC), which track do they use for the actual general Keyblade War scenes (not the Foreteller fights)?
Black Powder or Fate of the Unknown perhaps? Or something completely new?
The song's Black Powder.

Ugh whoops, misread that. The Keyblade War scenes have no music at all.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, all of them do.
Somewhat fitting as it is a catchy battle song after all that does have its slight epic movements.

Thaaat's right. And it's stuck in my head now.

I'm slightly disappointed that there were no new songs, though.

Well, Black Powder is a rather decent battle song I think personally. Just because it doesn't have the sheer epicness that "Fate of the Unknown" has (and thus was misplaced during the BBS finale scenes which were first shown in the KH 2 FM secret ending) doesn't mean that it is a bad piece at all.
The melody is pretty catching after all.

Maybe we get some new pieces in X[chi] Back Cover.
Considering their importance I could see the Foretellers, Ephemer (still need to eliminate that extra "a" from my user title), Skuld and maybe even Chirithy get their own theme songs and Daybreak Town surely needs some original field and battle theme.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Okay so after going through all the pages about the update and such, I now have a question. What's the short episode on the 29th gonna be about?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Okay so after going through all the pages about the update and such, I now have a question. What's the short episode on the 29th gonna be about?
They haven't said anything new about the short episode, the screenshots they used on the postponement notice image were all from this update, so. But. It definitely involves traveling to the Keyblade Graveyard (Badlands), we can now see it on the world selection screen (and looking at the getquest code confirms it, too.)
tumblr_ochp0jN1GN1urxie2o1_540.png

Squood!

seibah
Awards
They haven't said anything new about the short episode, the screenshots they used on the postponement notice image were all from this update, so. But. It definitely involves traveling to the Keyblade Graveyard (Badlands), we can now see it on the world selection screen (and looking at the getquest code confirms it, too.)
Oooo, interesting! Now I can't wait for Monday!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
season 2 prievew or show us the final confitaion in kh3

Nauvio

How did people get the Union armors? I don't recall ever seeing them. I was on hiatus during July, was there an event?

Aerora

Has anyone seen Invi's dialogue if you're not in Vulpes? I'm wondering if she still mentions your Foreteller choosing well, if it's not Ava.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Has anyone seen Invi's dialogue if you're not in Vulpes? I'm wondering if she still mentions your Foreteller choosing well, if it's not Ava.
I think Invi is referring to you as a "Dandelion" (even though you don't join), rather than part of her Union.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
season 2 prievew or show us the final confitaion in kh3

Or some trippy kind of secret ending akin to what we got at the end of KH1 and KH2--though I doubt it, of course. LOL.

Nomura seems to have left those days long ago. And with really no new game to hype (unless we count III), I feel like there'd be no point to be completely unclear in a new concept trailer type thing.

Just give us more of a concrete ending for this game, please, Nomura-san^_^

Double

What Invi says after you defeat her is exactly the same except for using the name of the foreteller of your union.

Forgot to mention, Aced really needs to chill, he continues to beat you and tries to finish you off even after you've fallen. We'd probably be dead if Ira didn't swoop in at the last second.

Both Ira and Aced would've finished you off, if the other one hadn't interfered in the last second.

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
All new cutscenes can be viewed in the theater mode, except the one with your union's foreteller.
The foreteller battles are consecutive fights but if you loose or restart the game before the next one you can explore the Badlands some more or do whatever you want.
We can explore the Badlands? Dang, didn't do that. Is there anything interesting?
Just a quick mashup for the missing Ira:
JvfzdRm.gif
Does he switch the hand he is holding his Keyblade with when he attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back