• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 2235

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 2

Do you like the new theme song 4 KHII???

Honestly when I 1st heard the new theme song, "PASSION" I wasn't all that impressed. Even though it was in a different language, just listen to the beat and the tone. "SIMPLE AND CLEAN" is so awesome it ROCKS! BUT I can't wait to hear PASSION in english...yay! What do yall think? Do you like...
  2. 2

We're screwed

OMG! is my 1st reaction. BUT it looks like tons of fun because KHI's battles are kiddie stuff compared to that scene. But in recent articles and interviews Tetsuya stated that there would be HUGE battles to fight but if you lose it does not affect the outcome of the storyline. Honestly, it...
  3. 2

Omg!!! New Trailer = Awesome!!!!

Hey y'all! What up? It seems as though each new trailer gets better and better each time. The latest tralier that was released is just so amazing! I'm so excited for Japan.....one more month dudes! Even though it was in a different language(Japanese), it was still nice to hear some real words...
  4. 2

Regarding the new Mulan videos

Coolness!!!
  5. 2

New Info on the Organization!

Thanks for the info! But I think the X's in the Org.Members names makes it difficult to pronounce...lol!
  6. 2

agrabah question

That little dude{don't recall his name} was the 1st person to get his hands on the magic lamp in the film Aladin. He was a lamp vender in his little shop in Agrabah. Just maybe he is being manipulated by Jafar and he was told to capture the evil lamp. BUT he's probably doing it so he will get...
  7. 2

Why is KH2...

This is what I think People want a challenge not some whimpy game. But it wouldn't be fair if it was too hardcore for kids to play and it wouldn't be fair to make it too easy for the older audience. But in my opinion I hope it's not extremely hard.....
  8. 2

will hollow baiston be in kh2?

Well, I think it will be in KH2 cuz it has been seen in pics with the organization members. I think it will definitley be in KH2!
  9. 2

I think i found out sumthin good about the unknowns

I think that blonde girl's hair do makes her look like a bug with huge antenas! Maybe they were purposely trying to make her look like one of thoses short and black heartless? In my opinion the hair do has got to go! More like HAIR-DON'T!
  10. 2

translate this image

Well I definitley can't read or speak the Japanese language, but just examine Sora's expression.....he kinda looks angry and concerned about something.....
  11. 2

Release date for KH2

I'm not surprised they said it would be released by the end of this year. And don't be surprised if they delay KH2 any longer because they have the power to do that. BUT it sounds like it will be released this year. Finally some good news!!! :)
  12. 2

Stop The Presses!!!!!

That interview is on this website....DUH! :)
  13. 2

So Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normura said in Japan it is coming out on September 2005 in his interview. But he didn't give anymore specific details other than saying it would be on DVD. His interview is on this website....I think everyone knows this by now.
  14. 2

wats goin on with kh2??????

Dude, if you want to know stuff about KH2, just look on the freakin website! KH2 will most likely come out at the end of the year (Decenber) because since that's around X-MAS time they might make more money. Normura said so about KH2 being released at the end of the year. :)
  15. 2

The Gummi Ship in KH2

In my opinion, I thought the Gummie Ship in KHI was a waste of time. I thought it was boring because you can still finish the game even if you don't build another Gummie Ship. BUT maybe it's fun and interesting for those who like to build things....yeah right! Anyways, I think the new Gummie...
Back