• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Demyx, Luxord, Xigbar, Roxas, Axel, Xaldin, Lexaeus, and Marluxia.

I like you.
    Okay then, I'll take you off my list. Glad to know though, if you decide that you would like to join later on just repost your temp and it will be accepted again unless the rank slot has been filled in which case you just pick a different rank for you Org character which I doubt will happen anyways. Hope things clear up for you ^_^
    SO awhile back you joined a RP called Battle in the Land of Hearts, I know that with the transition of the OOC threads that I lost track of some RP's and am trying to see who is still interested, Demyx (now Random Queen) is trying to start a part two to the RP and it will occur 3 years after, I myself won' be posting till part 2 starts up, I'm helping her with it and am trying to find out who is still interested in joing back up or if they want to be dropped form my list of members who might join back up lol. So I see that you haven't logged in since the 6th of Sept so when you get on and see this let me know if you are still interested you can jump in after a quick recap or whatever, or if you are not interested in continuing with this RP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back