• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blendedhearts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's a load of horse puckey.

But I do believe you'd hunt down her kidnapper and do illegal things to him.
    If it's ever reported on the news that Debby Ryan has gone missing, I'll know who to contact.
    Yes! I need a paycheck dance.

But yeah, I don't think I'll be getting an FB. Unless Shane Told me to get one. ^.^ Bad joke for the win!
    Lol, don't wait. They're already done. They need to cool. I probably won't have any tonight though, I'm already full from dinner.

Anyway, my students are hilarious. One asked me if she could have my facebook, and then I was like "No, I don't have a facebook, too much drama" and then she said her friend deleted her facebook a year ago, but had to reactivate her account to get all her friends' phone numbers because her little brother dropped her cell phone out of the window....1 story above ground.....yea, it didn't survive that fall...

And another one came up to me and was like "Why are you sitting here by yourself?" and I'm like "Because these are my work hours!" and then she's like "Oh" and I'm like "You totally didn't read the email about my office hours, did you?" and she was like "Well, we got so many emails...." >< That's kind of a blow to my pride, but at the same time I get it. So I have to announce my hours at the end of class tomorrow.

And tomorrow I get my first paycheck!!! ^.^
    Lol, I've never really baked on my own before. I don't know if they'll be any good.
    Lol, if being online at the same time as me makes you happy, you are quite easily pleased. ^.^
    But girls love the Force. (No perviness intended)

Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Don't stalk me in my dreams. *huggles* Night.
    I don't want to be a Jedi, I just want a light saber.

...I need to put that on my Christmas list....
    I'm interested to see what you could come up with. But if you don't want to that's fine. I might expand on it and call it "Amnesia" or something....I don't know, it's been hard for me to write lately.
    Give me like 5 seconds. I want to see if I can make a verse.

Serious headaches, symbols and scenes
    If only you knew what they all mean
    Who you are reduced into embers
    Maybe you forgot how to remember

Your turn. ^.^
    It sounds familiar but I think I've forgotten. ><

I'm good a forgetting. ^.^
    No, you can't be Randy! I can't stand Randy! Randy needs to shut up!

Lol, no Randy was funny. But you srsly can't be Randy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back