• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bogus283

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

you are teh equals teh hella coolzorz
  2. B

English "Passion"

the english version on limewire is just the opening to some crappy soap operha. i dun think it's out in english yet.
  3. B

KH: CoM Remake?

almost everything on limewire is illegal. downloading movies, games, music or other copywrited media that you would generally have to pay for is illegal, regardless of the fact that it "let you do it", they call it piracy. just because you "STILL" have it, doesnt mean its legal. you just havent...
  4. B

emulation is against the law unless you own the original version of the game. i think there maybe some loop hole that lets you legally emulate for 24hours, but otherwise, totally illegal.
  5. B

KH2 opening

the more you watch the part where riku becomes ansem, the wierder it gets. its a flawless transition, just a really really wierd one.
  6. B

KH2 opening

i'm fond of the stairs and the bit where they all jump off of the tree and the world turns to dust
  7. B

Sora's english voice actor

if you listen to his voice in link to the cartoon network link that was posted earlier it sounds alot more like HJO. the first clip posted is from the original mini-series, as im sure at least one person has pointed out before me...
  8. B

kh2 for the psp

have you noticed how many people have psp's lately? especially just after christmas, there has been a signifigant increase in teh population of psp owners. i see them everywhere anymore. the rest of your statement is generally false. The more plausible side effect of putting a KH title on psp...
  9. B

kh2 for the psp

in terms of power, it is the equivilent of the ps2. im not sure where that comes off as a "little system" im guessing you dont own one or havent played some of the more impressive titles.
  10. B

The Retardation of SE of America and Disney

just chill, SE scheduled to issue a press release on the tenth, untill then it is unlikely that you'll get anything regarding either KH2 or AC before then. take a deep breath, kick back, find something to kill a few days, and wait it out.
  11. B

i'd be kinda cool to play through with a full voice cast and spiffy graphics, but only if they nix that goofy card system... though i think i'd be more interested in teh title on psp...
  12. B

kh2 for the psp

i unno bout kh2 but maybe if they make another x.5 game, like CoM, the psp would be an awesome platform...
  13. B

IGN Updates with new pics...Question about one of them

no thats not scrooge lol he was just saying and i do believe taht would be a gummy ship. i mean look at teh chairs also they arent wearin their tron clothes
  14. B

Sora vs. King Mickey

yeah, but as far as percieved strength in the cut scenes mickey has him beat me thinks.
  15. B

*If You Are an Anti-Spoiler Gamer for Kh2 only!*

you can turn sigs off you know. in teh options. though i do agree, people who put spoilers in their sigs suck.
Back