• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Retardation of SE of America and Disney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I think we all want to know things about Kingdom Hearts II pertaining to us (IE. Release Date, Voice Actors, Actual KHII things in English IE screens and stuff, etc) but we have nothing to call our own >_>

In my efforts to actually discover something for us that will actually benefit us...I discovered that SE of America and Disney are absolutely retarded (to me atleast)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first attempt was English Voice Actors. I went to SE first for this. And this is what I got:

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Customer Support,

We regret to inform you that we do not have any kind of access to any
of the information you have requested at this time. Nor do we have any
information on what other resources might have that information.

Thanks,
Square Enix Customer Support
support@square-enix-usa.com

interesting...they don't have access to that kind of information...or there is no information at all.....

Then sadly I went to Disney...horrible absolutely horrible. They don't even recognise Kingdom Heart or its sequels. They throw it out the window for Chicken Little and Narnia...but anyway I did get an answer from them...very quick which is what I didn't expect...they must not get any emails from anyone xD:

Dear ,

Thank you for writing.

You should contact Squaresoft for that infomation or check out one of
the bigger gaming sites.

If you have any additional questions, comments or concerns please do
not hesitate to let me know.
When writing include all prior correspondence in your e-mail reply. If
you prefer to contact us by
phone, our Customer Support team is available Monday through Friday
from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Pacific
Standard Time):

For Sales, please call the toll free number 1-800-900-9234 (US &
Canada)

For Technical support, please call the toll free number 1-800-228-0988
(Outside the US call
818-553-3909).

Sincerely,

BVG Michael McKinney

Squaresoft? Bigger gaming sites?

You'd expect the freaking people who lend their characters and watch them be in a game would know who they would be voiced by. And you would expect them to know the correct name of the people making their game.

And another SE email I got out of the blue:

Dear :

There is no actual release date set for Kingdom Hearts 2. Information
has come to the North American office that it has officially been pushed
back to the spring of 2006.

For information about the title see the Kingdom Hearts 2 official
website at:

http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/

Thanks,
Square Enix Customer Support
www.square-enix.com

Too bad I didn't ask for the release date but actually sent another email to SE for the VA's. They must think telling me this pointless information would please me...but it didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And do you see the "Information has come to the North American office that it has officially been pushed back to the spring of 2006."

WTF? From the way this sounds it's like SE of Japan are telling them what to do with their versions of the game :\ Of course they made it but if they wanted to get all strict then they should have made the American version at the same time and released it at the same time as the Jap version.

I wonder if they'd give the same excuse for AC... and they prolly would that information came to NA to push it back. It's not like it isn't similar to this situation. No screenshots for us that aren't from the Jap version. No VA's coming from them...(makes it seem like they can't get any...) is this is the same with KH2? Can they not get VA's becuz they are too busy resulting the game being pushed back as with AC? Could KH2 get pushed back some more?

With this disappointing information I would say it is likely with Disney not knowing anything about one of their games and SE people not knowing how to read and tell the different between Voice Actor and Release Date. Plus it wouldn't be the first time for SE of America which I stated above.

bogus283

just chill, SE scheduled to issue a press release on the tenth, untill then it is unlikely that you'll get anything regarding either KH2 or AC before then. take a deep breath, kick back, find something to kill a few days, and wait it out.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You do realize, contacting customer support is useless. They can only confirm or unconfirm stuff, I dont know why you are surprised. xD

got_kh2?

um, first of all, they dont have a set release date because it's too early. they have to wait until they can get far enough in translating the game to have an exact release date. also, u sent the emails to customer service or something like that. to get info on voice acting, u'd have to question a higher up with access to that information. also, the japanese and NA square enix are basically the same. the NA square enix just translates the game and mass produce it.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
First of all I don't care about the Release date. That;s some crap a blind SE person replied back with.

And if consumer service can sue you because you know there is a Tron world then they know who voices who >_>

But my point still remains: SE of America is retarded and Disney is too.

And early my arse. It doesn't matter if its early. Advent Children had a release date and it wasn't early and it got pushed back. It happening to KHII, i wouldn't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back