• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: CoM Remake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
they made CoM to give it a different feel, so I believe it should just stay on the GBA, because the worlds would be the same in 3-D once more. The pixelated worlds put a different feel on the game, so I just think it's fine the way it is.

bogus283

roxas99 said:
if anyone has done this, there's a way to play kh CoM on the computer:
download gba emulator (i downloaded it from limewire)
download kh: CoM (limewire again)
both files but be ZIP.
unzip the files
drag kh CoM file onto the GBA emulator file, and vwala!!!
to save the game, click file...save to file........
another option to save the game is to: file...save...(then there are 10 files)

this is how i played CoM. i see nothing illegal about it...cause, lol, you're paying for limewire.
if it was illegal, they wouldn't HOST IT on LIMEWIRE, WOULD THEY?
ok i've made my point now.
ENJOY YOUR FREE COM
emulation is against the law unless you own the original version of the game. i think there maybe some loop hole that lets you legally emulate for 24hours, but otherwise, totally illegal.

PassionRiku

Awards
Its an interesting idea, why they didn't do that in the first place I will never know. Why make a game for GBA? Its weird. I would like to see this happen, seems not many people are found of the card system.

Archgamer

Well the PSP can use some help in the RPGs department. And Nomura is currently working on FFVII:CC as said in a recent article. Perhaps he'll have more future work with that hardware and do a KH game.

CoM shouldn't come out for PS2. I just don't see the ideal working out. A PSP is more plausible. But only if they redo it in 3D with more cutscenes. I believe a lot of CGs were originally cut from the GBA due to cartridge size.

bogus283

roxas99 said:
it's not illegal! it let me do it and i STILL have it, for gods sake!
if it was illegal, it would already be off limewire, don't ya think???
almost everything on limewire is illegal. downloading movies, games, music or other copywrited media that you would generally have to pay for is illegal, regardless of the fact that it "let you do it", they call it piracy. just because you "STILL" have it, doesnt mean its legal. you just havent been caught. go look up piracy laws if you still dont believe me.

Last edited:

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
Something in me highly doubts a remake this soon. xP Maybe it's just because I liked the card system.

The rom is old news. Like, November 2004 old. And most definitely not legal, dude. xD People aren't going to take it down because it's illegal, because there's a pretty good chance they're not gonna get caught.

SeRoFe

They'll probably leave it for GBA.
By the way, playing an emulated game without owning the original is illegal after 24 hours.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I would be cool, you just need to improve the graphics, get rid of the card system, and voila(how do you spell this?).

I was a little disappointed they didn't have Deep Jungle in the GB version.....

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
How about, since the only reason most people would want to see COM in 3-D is to see the Order and Mickey and stuff in 3-D, so why not just a little small, 45 min. movie of it on a small extra DVD for the American Release of Kh2? It'd probably be better in a movie format then having to play through that entire dull card system again.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Pfft, SE could've made a remake for CoM for PS2 while they were creating KH2 so that we could keep our butts occupied. =P

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
All they would have to do is use KH1 to re-make COM. The worlds are already created, and so are all the models. They would have to make a few more models (for the Org Members) and that would be it... It wouldn't be AS hard as making a new game since they have stuff to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back