• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cloud647

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Rikus final Boss

Yes. Ansem will talk alot during the battle. When i foughte him he said "submit" over 24 times. i finally decided to turn off the sound and fight him that way.
  2. C

Rikus final Boss

Yea. That works too. But i like beating the crud out of him. I dont like finishing him too quickly.
  3. C

Rikus final Boss

Well, Ansem wont be tough,but it wont hurt to be ready. You should atleast get to level 50. I'll give you a tip too. When fighting ansem, he'll swiing dark waves at you for long range attacks. To take less damage, use the ursala card. It will help in the begining.
  4. C

Rikus final Boss

Not sad. You've probably just gotten too far ahead without leveling up. Go kill some more heartless. It may seem repetitive, but its the only way to level up.
  5. C

Bryan Davis

Has anyone read this mans books? Well, I recently got done with one of his series called "Dragons In Our Midsts" If you want to read the series too, the first book to find is "Raising Dragons". If you love fantasy and Fiction, This book will be a keeper.
  6. C

Least Favorite World?

id say wonderland. man that was boring.
  7. C

offical playstation magazine

i read that in the article too
  8. C

What happen to fake Riku in COM?

the fake riku was beatin by the real riku.simple as that.i dont think he"ll make an appearance in kh2.if he does im gonna be really surprised.
  9. C

Larxena ^-^...:(

she wasnt that hard to beat.she peed me off and thats why i killed her quickly.she just made me snap with fury.
  10. C

Fanfiction ► Kinda dumb?

king of dark wat revolution? and how badly did it scare you
  11. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Babies!!!

hey ffx yunie, do you know why goofy isnt conituing?
  12. C

Really GOOD strategy for Sephiroth

WOW trecoolfreak, thats the EXACT same stragedy i used! holy crap! i didnt know other ppl tried it too
  13. C

Fanfiction ► Kinda dumb?

yea good story..and i ment what i posted in that last post. still thumbs up!
  14. C

Fanfiction ► Kinda dumb?

are you sad or happy gabriel....hope your happy.....my hearts probably as black as coal...
  15. C

Fanfiction ► Kinda dumb?

well great job gabriel...hope we can talk in the vbchat sometime
Back