• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• kingdomkeylight you are missing
    you are but arck just wants a paycheck he couldn't wait he a meanie.
    don't you have most o them in your friend list and arck is mean and heartless what does he want he couldn't wait now i'm piss off myself man cloudwolf you are good dude.
    yeah i know i'll post one more time then we stop but, is it really our fault we have to revive this rp somehow dude lol
    thanks yours was great to. i feel arck's hate and it makes me mad. he such a jerk he now acting like a kid. if he wanted yamoto attention then he had to just wait what a meanie lol
    leon deep down doesn't want to hurt arck because he feels kyshi will hate him forever but, he will kill him if arck pushes it to far.
    now go post me liking it
    lol it was a joke cloud lol and no i meant to say i'm silly lol anyway almost done posting .
    yeah i notice it now dude but how am i suppose to post if he is about to get hit wait head butt can i do that dude.
    i read dude epic man and me no like arck he a ass lol i like how you put emotion in it. but you do remember leon has a great advantage of speed because of his aurmite lol
    i guess because of the holidays lol maybe you can post dude and start the battle i'm bored and want to rp real badly
    a brain boom. kinda like a brain fart, but I like the word boom better.

and lol yeah she went insane.
    yeah I love to write, but right now I'm having a brain boom.

and XION QUOTES!!!! lol
    I'm writing and watching tv.

and lol I love to quote kingdom hearts, mainly roxas and axel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back