• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CyanSwett

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Theory: About Yen Sid and KH3.

Ok. I'm gonna tell you a crazy theory that came to my mind some time ago, but I didn't know if to write it here or don't. Well, this theory is based basically in Yen Sid and KH3. When I told it to a friend of mine, he was like "OMG that would be so shocking and unbelievable, and a worthy plot...
  2. C

Why having TWEWY in the site?

I know, I know... It's a controversial question... but it's my humble opinion, so ¿Why do we have News about The World Ends With You in this site? I mean, this is a Kingdom Hearts site, not a TWEWY site... I played the game in the DS and it was amazing and all, but I think that just for the...
  3. C

The Gap of Time between KH HD ReMix in Japan and the Localization should be short, right?

Hey people I made this thread because I wanted to share with you a thought I had last week, and I wanted you to show me your opinion in the subject. Well, I was thinking about the interview Nomura gave not long ago, and he said the development of the HD collection was almost finished, right...
  4. C

A simple and quick question.

Hey there I did this thread just to ask one question: Is there a way for me to try to contact with Square-Enix NA, or S-E Jpn? An e-mail, maybe? Do some of you have the way to contact the people of the company? The reason is to suggest some changes in gameplay for KH3. That's it.
  5. C

An Idea for KH3's Gameplay System

Hi people I have been thinking about this a lot during the last days... Because, I think KH3 deserves a very good gameplay system that surpasses all the previous ones and makes it unique and memorable, while making it to remember past systems, of course. Well, here is my idea. In a few words...
  6. C

About Time Travelling and KH2

Hey guys, I was thinking about the events of KH3D and all that complex twist that is explained with all the time travelling thing in relation to MX plans. I thought it was amazing, but I reaaally don't think I understand it completely. Could someone who really understands these things explain it...
  7. C

358/2 Days: What am I missing?

I find Days quite enjoyable. Really, I found the story very touching and emotional. Days was the game that showed Organization XIII from the inside (And accept it, we ALL wanted to know more about Organization XIII). Also, I think Days is the game in all the series until now that showed...
  8. C

Your Reactions to KH3D Story in 1 Word (NO SPOILERS)

Hey guys! I know some of you are now playing KH3D, but I still can't because I'm waiting for the NA release... So, now that you know the story of the game... Could you explain in ONE word your thoughts on the story? I haven't spoiled myself, so I want to know a little more, now that the release...
  9. C

Kingdom hearts in top 100 best video games of the complex decade

I noticed something. Kingdom Hearts I ranked #21 in the list, but also Kingdom Hearts II ranked #43 in the list! When I read the description they did of Kingdom Hearts II, I really was like "WTF!!", I couldn't believe what I was reading. I will copy it below: "Continuing right after Kingdom...
  10. C

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

I find Days quite enjoyable. Really, I found the story very touching and emotional. Days was the game that showed Organization XIII from the inside (And accept it, we ALL wanted to know more about Organization XIII). Also, I think Days is the game in all the series until now that showed the...
  11. C

KH3D thread of spoiler-free gameplay impressions! (Thanks Neogaf!)

Re: A Non Spoilerish Opinion about KH3D's Story Definitely these opinions have increased my hypes for this game! Thank you all for writing! This thread is a very good choice if you want to know how the game will be ;)
  12. C

KH3D thread of spoiler-free gameplay impressions! (Thanks Neogaf!)

A Non Spoilerish Opinion about KH3D's Story I wanted to have the precise amount of expectations for this awesome game, and I haven't spoiled myself with nothing but the trailers of the game... So, you who have spoiled yourselves with the game story, I wanted to know in a Non-Spoilerish way how...
  13. C

KH3D Interview in Nintendo Dream

So, what does it mean that KH3D is a dark game but not big enough to be numbered? Sorry for not understanding, but English isn't my native language :P
  14. C

Kingdom Hearts ~ 10th Anniversary Fan Tribute

Hey guys, I just wanted to show you a video I liked a lot when I saw it on Youtube today. It's a fan tribute to the 10th anniversary of our Beloved Kingdom Hearts Series. It's fairly new, about 3 days ago it was uploaded on Youtube. It's not mine but I reaaally wanted to share ir with you...
  15. C

The Unnamed Heartless - Important?

I don't think it's Axel's Heartless... But, in relation to Ovafaze's speech, I think they should put some new characters in the future games, at least in KH3. The only new characters that I think could be made would be some keyblade wielders of the keyblade war that could be back in MX's side...
Back