• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A simple and quick question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanSwett

Hey there

I did this thread just to ask one question: Is there a way for me to try to contact with Square-Enix NA, or S-E Jpn? An e-mail, maybe? Do some of you have the way to contact the people of the company? The reason is to suggest some changes in gameplay for KH3. That's it.

Roro

Awards
They probably have gotten so many e-mails/fan suggestions for KH3 over the years I'm doubtful they'll respond back, anyways umm you could probably try they're fb page, or twitter or something, or go to the square enix website and there's probably like a 'contact us' button or something. o_o

Sorakh212

Awards
From an optimistic perspective I'd like to believe you could get through to them however from a realistic perspective it's rather doubtful. I'm not really too savvy of the politics per se of Japanese companies and game studios, however I don't know if they really listen or interact much with their fanbase as much as others that do. I really don't know though. What is it that you wanted to tell them? That and you realize almost every Kingdom Hearts game has a different style or feel with gameplay than its predecessor right?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you are trying to send full-blown out ideas, you can't. SE doesn't accept them.

If you just want a general opinion heard like "I want a Gargoyles world!" or "Flowmotion in KH3 por favor" then don't be afraid to send messages on their forums, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back