• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DarrenKH94

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DarrenKH94

Who is stronger: Sora or Riku?

While at this moment in time I am slightly leaning toward naming riku the stronger I feel it is necessary to say the Riku himself was close to defeat on several occasions, most notably in CoM, and needed the help of Mickey. Ansem had Riku in his clutches until Mickey helped him in the realm of...
  2. DarrenKH94

White Mushroom Card Help

Thank you. I eventually got it. Had to finish over 200 of the buggers but they finally gave it. Thank you.
  3. DarrenKH94

White Mushroom Card Help

I have every enemy card bar the stupid white mushroom card.I have killed over 160 white mushrooms using Warp as I read that is how you obtain the card. Am I doing it right or is there another method I should be using?
  4. DarrenKH94

Just got platinum trophy in KH 1.5!

Its not to bad at all really. I made a few mistakes however. I started with the sword and staff which is not ideal as I never got leaf bracer which would have been handy and some other abilities. Just chose the shield and staff at the beginning and chose answers to make you an early starter. The...
  5. DarrenKH94

Trust me @void gear I know how much of a pain some of them are. They have some extremely challenging ones.
  6. DarrenKH94

Thanks guys. The unchanged + undefeated ones together were pretty nice. Didn't have too many bad moments. Just a whole game of weak character til the end lol. The first real test was riku 2. He took me I think 5 times to get his movement down then I bet him. I got lucky on Chernny. I bet him on...
  7. DarrenKH94

It took me a year but I finally platted it lol. Cleared the game on proud last year, did all the hard stuff, level 100, all secret bosses etc and afterwards I just wasn't bothered completing it two more times after putting so much time into that play through. Well a year passed, and my hunger...
Back