• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dave06

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

More Secret Bosses?

Do you think KH2 should have had more secret bosses like in the first KH? B/c I mean besides Sephiroth, there really isn't anything to look forward to and level up for, I remember in the first one I was excited to see the cool optional bosses they had available. I'd be cool to see the other two...
  2. D

Sanctuary HI QUALITY 256kbps

SWWWWEEEEETTTTTT. Thanks man!
  3. D

kissies

Ducks have their ways.. I mean Donald and Daisy have to get down somehow!!
  4. D

kissies

exactly!
  5. D

KH2 Game of The Year?

I totally think if more than qualifies for game of the year. I mean it was SO anticipated for the US and Japan for like 3 years and it has so many good game elements crammed into it. Its gonna be a big hit in US definately, I mean, look at this site, we have a big fanbase and all the stuff that...
  6. D

kissies

This was a rumor, I could be wrong. But I heard that Goofy and Donald will finally kiss, those two had it coming from the get-go!!
  7. D

KH2 Song

U guys let me know if I did this right, ok? here it is! http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1PY5FC27CMAAV2AKGPGYLGQXDS
  8. D

KH2 Song

Hey has anyone heard of a song in KH2 called "Final Distance" by Utada Hikaru? I found it on limewire and wanted to know if anyone else knows about it.
  9. D

Spoilers- BHK casting a spell or a new item?

Re: Roxas casting a spell or a new item? New picture man, I still can't believe people get to wake up tommorow and play KH2! NOOOOOO!!!!!!! ooo.....!
  10. D

Jap. Website

Thanks iforgot you rock!
  11. D

Jap. Website

Hey does anyone know the website for the official japan website for KH2? hopefully someone knows it. Peaze out
  12. D

Sora's Guardian

Hmmm... yeah that is a good point as well, I never thought of it in that way, thanks. still have my theories
  13. D

Sora's Guardian

Hey this was just a thought from seeing all the previews of KH2 and looking at the scans, but do you think it is possible that Sora and BHK are brothers? Explanations: - In the preview of KH2 BHK is seen defending Sora from Axel - In ASAS and DD BHK is seen looking at Riku asking "Where is...
  14. D

Can Sora survive in OUR world? (Earth)

LMAO Heartless would then fuse with Nuke to become ........ uhhh >.< don't want to think Save me Super Man!!!!!! lol
  15. D

can someone give me some help on CoM?

About the cards, Gravity and Stop will come randomly to you as you enter the last floors of Castle Oblivion, so don't worry if you missed them. I have beaten the game inside and out and I will tell you that in 100 acre wood you can talk to tigger and rabbit, but not doing this will not effect...
Back