• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by destiny13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

have you ever noticed...(+ a theory)

i didn't see the video
  2. D

whats your fav. thing to do on kh

i like to go to 100 arve wood and fight tiger. werid huh?
  3. D

mushroom and items.

is there a trick to find them then?
  4. D

mushroom and items.

thanks, anyway do you have any tricks to make mashrooms appear more often?
  5. D

mushroom and items.

i try to get my sora's stat to 100 on both attack and defense, but the problem is that, it's so hard for me to get a mystery GOO. i know you can get it from mushrooms, but i'm really bad at beat them too, the only marshroom i know how to defeat corractly is the blacks ones. i always get confused...
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Why don't people read the fanfics that often?

well i like read fanfics, but the problem is that it'a really annoying when you see so many posts about compliment. i like read fics, not compliments about the fictiion. if you like write fictions i suggest you go to WWW.FANFICTION.NET
  7. D

view newest trailter

does anyone know where to see the newest trilter withour download it? i post this thread before, but i can't find it.
  8. D

True Story Behind KH...>_<

no, i don't think so, but you can never say never
  9. D

New Kairi pic.

yeah i was looking for it too! does anyone know?
  10. D

Two theories

the first one sounds good. i really think the part when BHK look at his hand for a long time, iit's most like he think his body is not real. maybe this it their conversation namine: there is something you should know.....( tell the story about KHCOM) BHk: ..... namine: this is the whole story...
  11. D

the one you really care

this is a game ok? i saw it on the internet it's suppose to be scary. the only different is the people you warp out won't die. first, write down 10 names of people you know and care about, or you can simply write down the first 10 person's name come to your mind. (you can put yourself's name...
  12. D

Kiaris new look

they make a really good job on her, even though i don't like her uniform very much
  13. D

does it really exist? as.... love?

I was keep wondering about it you know. does love really exist? It's kind a funny story you know. I'm kind crazy about someone, but i know from the start that it's just a crash. i never really believed in such thing as "love". when i tell people that i "love" them, i never really mean it. I'd...
  14. D

Ending Quote of New Trailer

really does the COM metion BHK is in another side of sora's heart
  15. D

new trailer theroy

yeah, but it doesn't mean she is still there, BHK is in twilight town remember?
Back