• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new trailer theroy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny13

i saw namine sit with bhk in the very beginning the trailer, it mean they know each other right? but if bkh is friend with naime why he didn't show up to save namine during KHCOM? he can't be a member of the unknowns, because from the news, he is a good guy. so i think maybe, he meet namine after the event of KHCOM.

now from the old news, we saw he can weild keybaldes, only kyebalde masters can do that. so bhk is a keybalde master.

then, let's talk about memories chains, sora get his meomories back at the end of KHCOM. but, namine kept his "false memories." the memories sora had about namine.

sora is gone, but bkh comes from nowhere. the only reason i think of is that bhk created by a member of unknown just like the fake riku had. and, he has sora's false memories, that's why he can master keybaldes, because a part of sora's memories is with him, just like riku and the fake riku

khmaster316

now that is a truly credible theory, but the only flaw is who made him? vexen larxeus, larxene , and marluxia are dead, vexen made the riku replica, so who would have made bhk, and another thing is they kept namine in the castle, why would they let bhk leave, since he always seems to be seen in twighlight town?but still a good theory, cya buddy

destiny13

even though they are dead, but diz lived, he holds the mightyest power of all i guess he can make a replica very easily, and i think he has his reason to let BHK stay in twilght town, maybe he think he can use bhk to distory sora.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
well...Lets see...Just because they talk to each toher doesnt mean they know each other...Namine is apart of the organization(thats why she is there in the first place)So..she is an unknown(if you dont believe me tell me what she is...meh!)Would BHK know an Organization member...I think not
BHk weilds keyblades...is a keyblade master....got it<<'(duh)
False memories....Well...now you made me think...Maybe..Namine will use those memories...but alter them a bit... to attract BHK to her?
I doubt BHK is apart of the Organization....why would he and Axel fight then?Why would BHK protect Sora?Its all about Namine here....that little witch-_-'

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
That theory is pretty well thought of. But, what would be the purpose of creating the BHK?In COM, the Riku replica wanted to get rid of Riku, but it seems that BHK does not. But your theory is believable.

destiny13

Ultima Keyblade said:
well...Lets see...Just because they talk to each toher doesnt mean they know each other...Namine is apart of the organization(thats why she is there in the first place)So..she is an unknown(if you dont believe me tell me what she is...meh!)Would BHK know an Organization member...I think not
BHk weilds keyblades...is a keyblade master....got it<<'(duh)
False memories....Well...now you made me think...Maybe..Namine will use those memories...but alter them a bit... to attract BHK to her?
I doubt BHK is apart of the Organization....why would he and Axel fight then?Why would BHK protect Sora?Its all about Namine here....that little witch-_-'

first of all i didn't say BHk is a member of the unkowns, second of all namine was kidnapped, she is not a unkown.

anyway i don't know the reason why the created BHK, maybe they need a keybalde master to help they defeat sora and open the door to darkness again.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Sorry..need to play COM again ><

....Um..hold on....BHK is a good guy..that is why he is playable...Plus...the Organization never wanted to open the door to darkness(unless my memory of COM still sucks)...BHK weilds keyblades...He is pure...

khmaster316

wo wo wo! just casue someone can wield a keyblade does not mean they are a good guy, riku was the original keyblade master, no matter how much i hate to say that,anyway, he was on the dark side and still able to wield a keyblade! but then again i don't think bhk is bad anyway, and i don't think namine is either, i think she is forced to do wut she does!but like u said, why would they have created bhk in the first place!?and if he was made to destroy sora, don't u think he would have been made and released before sora got to marluxia! come on now, have some common sense!

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Too lazy to read it all so I'm just goint to comment on the one thing.

No one knows the intentions of the Organization, so you cannot say that they are bad. Saying that the BHK isn't an unknown because he is good and they are bad is wrong. It is incorrect. The rest of your theory looks okay to me.

destiny13

how do you know they don't want to open the dorr to darkness? no one knows that. BHK IS a good guy. from all the news, he's a friend od sora, riku is not evil, he was just confused that's all. the unkowns are evil, that's why they try to kill sora in KHCOM.

LightSide

No-one knows the intentions of the Organisation, as someone else mentioned. We do however know that there is some kind of power struggle going on within it. Marluxia and Larxene wanted to use Sora to over throw the Superior (whoever he may be), and they were in the top half of C. Oblivion. The members in the basement levels of C. Oblivion were going to try and use Riku to combat this little coup, however both sets of people failed and for the most part got killed. Also Vexen's "experiment" involved making a duplicate Riku, so I can summise that this was part of Zexion and Lexaeus' (SP) plan to quel the uprising that was going to happen above, shoul Riku be uncooperative. Again this was unsuccessful.

The only people who were neutral were Vexen (dead so he no longer matters) and Axel. Axel's role in all this is unrevealed and as his Journal entry in COM says, he's a very mysterious or enigmatic figure. I'd say he either has his own eyes on power or he reports directly to the Surperior. Either would explain why he betrays both factions in C. Oblivion.

(Sorry I rambled on off-topic)

But as for the theory at hand, there are the legends mentioned in AR 9. The legend that says the keyblade wielder saved the world I think is refering to Sora as he is obviously the good guy in all of this. As for the second legend, this could be any of the people we've seen wielding a keyblade (other than Sora) to date or someone else entirely.

BHK I really don't think is a (delete where unapplicable) shell/replica/shadow. He is a person in his own right, proven by the fact he can wield a keyblade. A person must have a strong heart to wield one and none of the above wouldn't have a heart, let alone a strong one.

And finally. I'd think BHBK and Naminé know one another because how else would they know where the other is and how to contact them. I highly doubt BHK stumbled across C. Oblivion by accident like Sora did, as Sora was looking for Riku who he felt was in the Castle. So unless BHK was looking for Naminé (therefore he must know her somehow) he wouldn't be at C. Oblivion.

There, my incessant rambling is over.

destiny13

who says namine is still in castal oblivion in KH2, she is in twilight town. she was there because the orginization made her to

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
destiny13 said:
who says namine is still in castal oblivion in KH2, she is in twilight town. she was there because the orginization made her to

...Whooa..slow down there....When did you get the idea she is in Twilight Town?...We left her at the castle<<

destiny13

yeah, but it doesn't mean she is still there, BHK is in twilight town remember?

enygma

dont know if its been said yet or not but in the first kingdom hearts it says the keyblade will go to whomever has the strongest hearts at that given point and time. rikus hearts was stronger then soras at the time because of the help from the darkness and the fact that riku made him feel like shit

C

CEDELAS

but if bhk was made from soras false memories than wouldnt he be wanting to save namine not sora also namine was captured by the org she never wanted to do what she did she was forced.
bhk couldnt of been soras false memories beacause the card that vexen used was made from soras other side of his heart not his memories also riku replica was a robot that was made fast bhk has friends that look like they are very close so i dobt he only just met them in a year and they now win trophies together. good theorie but not good enough

Milh_Amethyz

Bhk is not made in Sora's Fasle Memory....A Memory is just a memory....memories can't evolve into human form plus BHK come from Twilight Town for starters.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back