• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dillio99

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

A little confused...

I haven't been on here for a little while and I was wondering if FM+ would be featured in english. I'm hearing that it's only in Japanese, but there are also people saying that there will be english dubs.
  2. D

not sure if someone posted this already...

but does anyone know a price for FM+ yet? my computer is being stupid and won't let me search for other threads today.
  3. D

Is it worth it?

To buy KH:FM? I don't have much money to just go around spending on games I already have, so I was wondering if FM is going to be worth the 50 bucks. What do you guys think?
  4. D

Sora said

that he felt as though his journey wouldn't end until he was unable to use the keyblade. has that officially happened yet or is it unconfirmed?
  5. D

can somebody....

give me a link to the interview that numora took? because people on here are talking about how he gave an interview for the secret ending of kh2
  6. D

the secret ending

i was wondering what you have to do to see the secret ending on proud mode. is it the same as standard mode?
  7. D

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** i know this probably sounds stupid, but what do you need to do to see the secret ending?
  8. D

Mtv Commercial

lol im on SPRING BREAK so i dont have to go to school at all this week!! im gonna be playing kh2 all day for the rest of the week! but anyway, do you think i'd have a better chance of seeing the commercial on Disney channel or MTV?
  9. D

Is it really necessary...

do any of you know how much the LE is?
  10. D

Is it really necessary...

to get the strategy guide for KH2? i'm only saying this because you didn't really need the strategy guide for KH1. i'm just wondering if any of you know whether this game is going to need a guide or not because i dont want to miss out on anything in the game. thanks
  11. D

just wondering

i really suck at CoM and havent beaten it. do any of you think that it will make it hard to understand kh2 if i dont beat it?
  12. D

about mickey...

how long do you think he's had a keyblade? he knew about the keyblade before he left the castle, but do you think he could've had one already? if he did, then why didnt he just go and kill ansem himself? he knew a lot about the keyblade when he was talking to ansem, telling him of the legend...
  13. D

Deep Dive, Riku and BHK

That's a really good theory. I agree with you, but i'd just like to point out that since we barely have any facts, we cant be sure about anything. The theory is great and it all seems to fall into place. and for the people who dont think riku can control the heartless, just try to be more open...
  14. D

Fanfiction ► post your poetry here!

yeah, post your poems if you have any cause i like reading them. thanks!
  15. D

Fanfiction ► i know this is kind of random...

oh crap your right! i put this in the wrong section sorry. :p
Back