• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it really necessary...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dillio99

to get the strategy guide for KH2? i'm only saying this because you didn't really need the strategy guide for KH1. i'm just wondering if any of you know whether this game is going to need a guide or not because i dont want to miss out on anything in the game. thanks

E

Eclipse

i would. in fact, get the LE, but you have to do it quick, Brady games isn't selling them anymore, and if you want one you have to pre-order at your local game store before kh2 comes out :p

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
a thread like this has already been posted guys
let's try to use the search button instead of making new threads could we?

E

Eclipse

milkman64 said:
I preordered both already :D

why would you pre-order both? the LE is the same as the regular, only it's cooler, comes with an art book and jiminy's journal :p

kthundercat

If you think that you can do it all buy yourself then don't get one, anyone can play the game without a guide, it's about the pictures and if you might get stuck in an area, or even if they're gonna pull a Radiata Stories and have things that you can only do at ONE point in the game otherwise you're screwed! It's totally a personal opinion thing dude!

keybaldemasterme

well i`m getting the book cuz i don`t wanna miss ANYTHING! i mean every video game i play i relize i missed alot and soo i haveta start the game all over! like in the first Kingdom hearts when i needed aeroga in order to defeat this one boss but i forgot to get the dalmations from big ben and i couldn`t without beating that new boss....soo i couldn`t beat the boss and i had to start the game over...i know! but i`m getting the book soo i won`t miss a thing!

S

SkeletonBlade101

strategy guides arent neccesary. soon ppl will have full guides on gamefaqs so i think it is a waste of money.

E

Eclipse

yeah, but the LE guide is so limited, they stop selling them on the brady games website <_< but it is SO worth the money ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back