• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Dogenzaka

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dogenzaka

I've been here 10 years

Hm. December 2005, I wandered on here to talk about the Deep Dive video and the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 2. I joined some graphics clans and made sigs and AMVs. Made friends and enemies. This is my second account (shout-out to TwilightSoulKey/Silver Soul/Eclipse...my old account). Lots of...
  2. Dogenzaka

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Might Go To PS4/XBox One Says IGN

Considering it took the morons at SE 4-7 years to consider porting it to PS3, expect KH UltraMix HD on PS4 and Xbox One sometime around 2021.
  3. Dogenzaka

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Check your spam. My email was in my spam.
  4. Dogenzaka

Where is Gavin?

I'm wanting to know how old KHI member Gavin is doing (from Australia). His facebook seems to be inactive and I know he was really sick last year with cystic fibrosis. Anyone kept up with him that knows how he's doing? http://forums.khinsider.com/members/gavin-138316.html His profile doesn't...
  5. Dogenzaka

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! Mmmm...pretty late. Attention is beginning to divert from last-gen and onto current-gen, even faster than last time. I think its sales will suffer for them taking so long. Lots of people will have sold their PS3s to upgrade to next gen by now. But...
  6. Dogenzaka

When will 2.5 be announced

When will we know how much 1.5 sold at launch in NA? Those are important figures.
  7. Dogenzaka

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

The main site receives major props for not giving it an amazing score just because it's a kingdom hearts site. I liked the fair criticisms. Was honestly shocked by the numerical score but I kind of agree.
  8. Dogenzaka

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Re: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX available for pre-order in Europe - Plus! Limited Edition Artbook EDIT: Ah I see now that you included it. September 10th for NA. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/07/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-pre-order-for-limited-edition-artbook/ Amazon.com: Kingdom...
  9. Dogenzaka

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Sound Team Interview!

Probably Fall 2014 in NA. Good going SE. I've been waiting a long time to give you my money for this damnit. Can't wait to play BBS without awful hand cramping on the PSP.
  10. Dogenzaka

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Promotional Media

I like how they're using bullshots for their HD collection....as if what we see on our TV is going to have anywhere near the level of anti-aliasing they use in their shots lol.
  11. Dogenzaka

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Comparison Shots!

It's directly comparing pixels. You don't remember it looking that bad because you either played it in SD on an SD TV or never compared it. When compared pixel for pixel, there is simply not as much information in a 480i screen compared to a 720p image. So when you stretch out the 480i image to...
  12. Dogenzaka

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

Ten years. TEN diddlyING YEARS. I WAITED TEN diddlyING YEARS TO SEE THIS FINAL MIX SHIT ON MY TV SCREEN IN ENGLISH. I'm so happy.
  13. Dogenzaka

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Even if not, at least the PS3 is region free so you can import the game from NA and enjoy the English.
  14. Dogenzaka

The whole point of these collections is probably to have them on the same platform. Splintering them like that would be dumb and useless, and I'm sure the PS4 will be backwards compatible anyway.
  15. Dogenzaka

I smell a September release.