• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dontcallmyname
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lmao I think the term your looking for is no homo XD

Thank you I appreciate it.

Who drops a new joint on the 13th?

& if your friends that annoying you should hit her, jk violence isn't the answer, but I don't know the situation so details would be apreciated.
    Ikr! Nicki still looks fine as hell in that video!

Sorry I havnt been on a lot latly i rarly bother loging in cause I can't view the FF section when I'm signed in, how have you been? I went to my susters funeral this weekend but other than I'm good.

Also, digging your new avatar, thinking bout changing mine too but not sute what I should do.
    I haven't really thought of my dream cast. I was hoping for some actors who weren't really well known, because I didn't want to associate them with other roles they had done. But I have a specific vision of them in my head.
    How about you though? Do you have any dream actors for the movie?
    Maybee... I wish she would get recast. XD Oh well. I wonder what Alec and Simon would look like... they can't be as good looking as Jace, but they definitely have to be able to hold their own.
    He looks like he can pull the "brooding" tough guy role. I'd like him to be Jace. I'd prefer him as a character selection, LEAPS AND BOUNDS, over who they chose to be Clary.
    I want to see more of the possible cast. xD
    I really like Izzy for Simon. But Simon and Maia did go through Valentine's ship together. And by the vampire/wolf thing that would allow for interesting story.

I don't see her for Clary either. :// For Clary, I envisioned a pale girl, with insane amounts of freckles, crazy orange curls... and like you said an inner beauty. Kind of like, she gets prettier when she gets self confidence. Also I can't get over the eyebrow thing. xD

People want Alec to be as pretty as Jace or prettier?
    Sebastian better come back, he had a lot of potential and he freaking killed Max. Getting his hand cut off was not enough.
    Who do you want Simon to end up with? Izzy or Maia?

Yeah, I've heard about the movie. I read on the website that they've already cast a girl as Clary... she has huge eyebrows.
    Me tooooo. They left the Sebastian situation open...
    The 4th book for the Mortal Instruments comes out on April 5... I'm so excited for it. It's supposed to follow Simon now.
    I expected it would be similar. I mean Cassandra Clare has only written books for the Mortal Instruments before she started the Infernal Devices so she basically wrote the same characters again with a few differences.
    I'm kinda more interested in how the ID connects to the MI. Like how Church is the same cat, how Isabelle gets that vampire chicks necklace and how/what Tessa is and why she was at the end of City of Glass.
    Yess, I did. I really liked it; I like Tessa better than Clary. How about you?
    lol, Agreed the movies make Jacobs pack look like giant, puppies. So when's your PROM?
    Ike, it makes me so mad just thinking about it!

Already read mortal instrumental, I was dissapointed because there wasn't any incest which imho was absolutly hilarious, Magnus was my favorite character.
    Ike, it makes me so mad just thinking about it!

Already read mortal instrumental, I was dissapointed because there wasn't any incest which imho was absolutly hilarious, Magnus was my favorite character.
    *sigh* seriously thinking about leaving this site, its great for news & information, & ive met lots of awesome ppl here but the way im being treated by mods/admins is really pissing me off, especially seeing as how I didnt do anything !!!!!
    thanks shes like 11 so shes kinda taking it pretty hard, fyi they live 100 miles from us but we visit often.

Lets move on from less depressing things, sup with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back