• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dreday06'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Did u notice....Marluxia???

marluxia controlled a nobody at the end of COM i until recently recognize wut it actually was did any one else and im talkin bout the last boss fight:D
  2. D

how to Get Final Form

i know this was posted before but can anyone help????
  3. D

favorite part character/limit attack

my favorite part is the 1000 heartless war that was just so detailed and the cutscenes were tight as well. My favorite limit is riku and soras it was the best limit hands down str8 up whatever:D
  4. D

Organization question about TWTNW

what door
  5. D

nobodies

2 make good sense of tha game u have to pay attention to everything
  6. D

Proud Mode

proud mode is hard as hell no lie to anyone who said it before me:confused:
  7. D

Two Keyblades?

two key blades is tight it just too short Roxas is a part of sora so of course hes going to have the same key blades as sora
  8. D

Atantica...

its easy for me u should try timing it in the good range thats wut i do good luck
  9. D

maleificent's laugh

your right its dumb if u ask me ah hahahahahahah its so stupid
  10. D

Valor or Wisdom?

they r both tight but i would choose valor because it is duel-weilding who wouldn't perfer it in my view
  11. D

Does anyone create new Gummi Ships?

yeah ill try eventually to make one myself thanks everybody
  12. D

Do you divide power ups?

does anyone divide power ups among all their characters or just sora like me such as ap up, power up, defense up, etc.
  13. D

Does anyone create new Gummi Ships?

its to confusing and time consuming for me
  14. D

My Personal Reveiw of Kingdom Hearts 2

they have australian ps2's
  15. D

Some stuff left out?

thats so stupid why da hell would you leave out the war scene with the Behemoths that wuz tight
Back