• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Esquire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Esquire

What Secret Boss would you like to see in KHDDD?

I'd like to have a fight with the Organization Somebodies that don't have a role in the story. It would be a nice little addition to add them in.
  2. Esquire

Surprise at the Credits for KH 3D

That would be the best surprise ever. Imagine living in a world knowing that Versus could possibly one day be released.
  3. Esquire

Surprise at the Credits for KH 3D

Maybe it'll make use of the 3D in some way? I mean I know all of the game will be in 3D but maybe we'll have to keep looking at the 3DS since if you put the game down, the 3D won't work properly? I realize this makes no sense at all, but I aleady took the time to type it out.
  4. Esquire

Master Xehanort and King Mickey

Didn't Yen Sid show Mickey a little mini hologram thing of MX in re:coded's secret ending?
  5. Esquire

Red-Eyed Unknown

It makes sense. In the other trailer we got, Kairi's eyes were extremely creepy. And REU has unnerving eyes. It all fits together.
  6. Esquire

KH3D Famitsu Scans! Radiant Garden, YMX, The Grid!

I was wondering that, too. Maybe that's what he was wearing when he lost his heart? Or maybe it would look too weird if he was wearing Lea's old clothes.
  7. Esquire

KH3D Famitsu Scans! Radiant Garden, YMX, The Grid!

Do any of the captions give us some new information or are they all just either things we know or things that really bear no relevance?
  8. Esquire

Nintendo Direct Conference on February 22!

He did say we'll be getting a lot of 3DS games over the next few months. Let's all hope KH is in there.
  9. Esquire

Seriously when do you think KH3D will be released???

The optimist in me says late May/early June. Really no way of telling right now.
  10. Esquire

Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine!

That makes sense. I'm sure we'll get some kind of explanation for it in DDD. All we do know is that prior to KH1, the worlds were swallowed up by darkness, and those worlds should have been freed after KH1. Some of the worlds, though, most likely entered the Realm of Sleep at that point? As to...
  11. Esquire

I thought those worlds were in the Realm of Darkness rather than the Realm of Sleep. Aside from Pinnochio's world. Unless you're talking about a world other than Prankster's Paradise?
  12. Esquire

Nothing at all, probably. The Tron we know is all smiles in Space Paranoids. We don't know exactly what happens to a world when it returns to the realm of light, though. At least we don't know what happens regarding the characters. For people like Gepetto and Mickey and co. we know they're...
  13. Esquire

I think this world may be the original program. The one from KHII was just a copy IIRC. I think the names are different so we can tell the difference between the two worlds.
  14. Esquire

So, where's "Xehanort"?

Just throwing my two cents in here. Not sure if it's been said before or not. But maybe YMX isn't a new form of Xehanort, but the same form as MX? When Sora and Riku enter the RoS, they look younger. Maybe the same goes for MX?
  15. Esquire

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Well, Days and KH2 had Roxas as a main character and the other games didn't. So that could be an explanation. Edit: Seta beat me to it
Back