• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort and King Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Okay in the recent trailer we hav king mickey is like

"Master Xehanort, i knew it!"

knew what? and how the hell does king mickey even know how MX looks like? he legit really never saw master xehanort's face in the entire bbs game. ever. he never saw how terra looked or how MX looked so how the hell can he know?

btw who would voice MX? I thought Nimoy retired

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

I'm not quite sure about the first part, but this is pretty much the same for Mark Hamill.

They both said they retired from acting. Nemoy on multiple occasions, just to return to acting.

But they haven't retired from voice acting. Mark Hamill has done a lot of voice acting in his time. And so has Nemoy. Even after they retired from acting.

There's a difference between the two. Nemoy had retired from acting long before BBS. And he still showed up in there.

He's retired from acting but nothing so far has said he has retired from voice acting.

KevVentus

It's probably something along the lines of that he knew he was behind the situation. As for what the situation is exactly, we've yet to figure that out entirely. Also, we can't be 100% sure on the translation's accuracy.

I'm sure he could have dug up some pictures in the past nine years or something : P He kinda stands out of a crowd too

If Nimoy really did require (I do remember something about BBS being his last performance... not entirely sure) I'd rather him not have any lines... how can anyone top it : S

Esquire

Didn't Yen Sid show Mickey a little mini hologram thing of MX in re:coded's secret ending?

KevVentus

Yes he did

Not sure if that was actual Yen Sid's magic or if it just appeared to the audience playing the game though...

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I'm pretty sure Mickey has met or seen Master Xehanort at least once. He was a Master in BbS, wasn't he?

I doubt that in all that time Mickey never once saw a picture or even Master Xehanort himself. Everyone knows Master Xehanort loved to party it up at Eraqus' place.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'm pretty sure Mickey has met or seen Master Xehanort at least once. He was a Master in BbS, wasn't he?

I doubt that in all that time Mickey never once saw a picture or even Master Xehanort himself. Everyone knows Master Xehanort loved to party it up at Eraqus' place.

Well of course, although the last party Eraqus' had ended with MX burning his face. So he wasn't invited to any more for quite a long time.
Then out of the blue, he sends an apology letter a few years later and Eraqus is like, "Well all right, no harm done I suppose. You can watch my kids play around for awhile if you want, just to show we're bros again."
Having no suspicion whatsoever.

But no, Mickey should at least know what MX looks like. If not...Yen Sid really didn't tell Mickey anything helpful. (Besides training him to a Master)

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
But no, Mickey should at least know what MX looks like. If not...Yen Sid really didn't tell Mickey anything helpful. (Besides training him to a Master)

I think we should really be questioning Yen Sid's teaching methods/qualities of a Master if he didn't. Especially during BbS.

No wonder he's retired.

JustSnilloc

I think we should really be questioning Yen Sid's teaching methods/qualities of a Master if he didn't. Especially during BbS.

No wonder he's retired.

Or he's really a bad guy... Yen Sidnort
DUN DUN DUNNNN

jk, but I agree he's not too entirely helpful

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I'm not quite sure about the first part, but this is pretty much the same for Mark Hamill.

They both said they retired from acting. Nemoy on multiple occasions, just to return to acting.

But they haven't retired from voice acting. Mark Hamill has done a lot of voice acting in his time. And so has Nemoy. Even after they retired from acting.

There's a difference between the two. Nemoy had retired from acting long before BBS. And he still showed up in there.

He's retired from acting but nothing so far has said he has retired from voice acting.

that was probably the longest post i've ever seen say a single sentence in such a drawn out way

Seighart

Awards
Okay in the recent trailer we hav king mickey is like

"Master Xehanort, i knew it!"

knew what? and how the hell does king mickey even know how MX looks like? he legit really never saw master xehanort's face in the entire bbs game. ever. he never saw how terra looked or how MX looked so how the hell can he know?

Well it would seem they would've met at least once before. Xehanort and Eraqus didnt talk for a while so there does seem to be yet another time gap before BBS. There should be a time where Yen Sid, Eraqus, and Xehanort wouldve trained apprentices together and somehow split up for their own reasons. The phrase could also refer to some suspicions Mickey had of who could've taken Sora's body (or his unconcious shell). One has to notice that they are still in the realm of sleep because of the age+clothing of Sora and Riku. I honestly think when Mickey says that, he's refering for the answer to something, and found it when he spotted Xehanort.

KevVentus

Uhmmm..... no he didn't.

That was just to show who they were talking about.

Which is exactly what I said was ambiguous.

Someone said Mickey was a Master in BbS, he was just an apprentice at the time the same as TAV. But that makes we wonder when he received the Mark himself?

And Xehanort didn't "party up" at Eraqus'. In his reports he talked about how long it had been since he had been in the LoD. His return was probably a great surprise for Eraqus and Yen Sid. I also don't think Yen Sid studied with them. Xehanort only mentions Eraqus in his report, and it seems like the LoD and Mysterious Tower have their own things going on concerning training Keyblade masters. Yen Sid's master was probably Disney himself : P

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Which is exactly what I said was ambiguous.

Someone said Mickey was a Master in BbS, he was just an apprentice at the time the same as TAV. But that makes we wonder when he received the Mark himself?

And Xehanort didn't "party up" at Eraqus'. In his reports he talked about how long it had been since he had been in the LoD. His return was probably a great surprise for Eraqus and Yen Sid. I also don't think Yen Sid studied with them. Xehanort only mentions Eraqus in his report, and it seems like the LoD and Mysterious Tower have their own things going on concerning training Keyblade masters. Yen Sid's master was probably Disney himself : P

You don't recieve the Mark, you show it to another Master. Mickey displays it via everything he does in BBS, and Yen Sid declares him a Master in the credits epilogue.

Also, I think you missed the joke. :p

KevVentus

Do we know for sure that was Mickey becoming a master? I assumed it was just him quitting his training, but then Yen Sid telling him to continue. Giving up doesn't seem like a proper demonstration of the Mark to me...

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I believe Mickey was already a Master during BBS he went back for additional training, I'm sure there's an interview lying around somewhere that mentions this.

Do we know for sure that was Mickey becoming a master? I assumed it was just him quitting his training, but then Yen Sid telling him to continue. Giving up doesn't seem like a proper demonstration of the Mark to me...
Mickey disobeyed his Master and failed to save his friends he felt he didn't deserve to be a KW anymore, it was just a moment of self-doubt everyone is entitled to one.

KevVentus

But he said he was still in training like Ventus. He was also young and impulsive, he didn't seem like a Master

For story and character purposes, I like to think of him as an apprentice still in BBS. It adds to the generation leap to Sora. He was once an apprentice who made mistakes and failed, but now he's a master who's helping new Keyblade wielders on their journey and he's trying to atone for those past mistakes.

Whether Yen Sid handing the Star Seeker back to him means he had become Master or not, I still liked the scene : ]

JustSnilloc

But he said he was still in training like Ventus. He was also young and impulsive, he didn't seem like a Master

For story and character purposes, I like to think of him as an apprentice still in BBS. It adds to the generation leap to Sora. He was once an apprentice who made mistakes and failed, but now he's a master who's helping new Keyblade wielders on their journey and he's trying to atone for those past mistakes.

Whether Yen Sid handing the Star Seeker back to him means he had become Master or not, I still liked the scene : ]

Yen Sid refers to Mickey as a master later anyways...

KevVentus

When is that exactly?

And can we stoop using passive aggressive ellipses...

That's me nitpicking to reach the character minimum

JustSnilloc

When is that exactly?

And can we stoop using passive aggressive ellipses...

That's me nitpicking to reach the character minimum

I'd tell you exactly if I remembered, lol... But it was when him and mickey were talking about needing more than just 1 master IIRC Re: Coded's Secret Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back