• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seriously when do you think KH3D will be released???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

I sincerely hope there isn't a massive gap between the Japanese and American releases like there was for Birth by Sleep. Eight months was a down right ridiculous amount of time to go dark to avoid spoilers :/

I'd say, any later than early August would be too long a wait.

Esquire

The optimist in me says late May/early June. Really no way of telling right now.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
The real question here is why do we have to bring up this topic AGAIN? This comes up at least once a week.

KevVentus

I'm hoping with all these events coming up we'll get some sort of hint at an overseas announcement

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
I sincerely hope there isn't a massive gap between the Japanese and American releases like there was for Birth by Sleep. Eight months was a down right ridiculous amount of time to go dark to avoid spoilers :/

I'd say, any later than early August would be too long a wait.

what he said...

hey one question, was the english release date for recoded announced before or after the game was released in japan. i mean the DS game not the mobile release. i wanna know this so i have a rough estimate when i can expect a release date for DDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back