• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Euphoria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Heh I hope so. I think I might start another digipaint project this week.
    Painting is something I need major work on lol I just don't get any of the techniques at all. Right now I'm pretty focused on digiart and music, but I want to spend more time with traditional media eventually.

Haha yeah art makes up like 90% of my life...the other 10% is video games lol
    Or some type of clever scheme by numora lol

Yeah I'm studying web design but really anything that has to do with art I love. I just want to do it all ;D
    Haha yup first forum ever. And if KH never existed I probably would have never discovered I like doing graphic art so much.

It's kind of scary actually that a video game started all of this >.>
    Definitely.

It's weird though, I've pretty much spent a third of my life on here. Lol it's hard to imagine my life without KHI, it's a part of my childhood really. Even if it was dead I'd probably still come here just out of habit.
    It is. I have a feeling that once DDD comes around it'll pick back up. A lot of people are coming back already.
    No problem, I need the work to be honest. Things have been reaaaaally slow lately ._.
    yeah, it was sort of hard to interpret though :/ but yeah, I'd say you're right in that

and yes, so am I D: unfortunately I already read a little ahead into the next season eheh ^^;;
    this is gonna seem stalkerish, but do you by any chance live in the BG, Kentucky area?

i visited your myspace and saw a lot of friend suggestions of people that i know.
    I did, I did, but I was rather disappointed with it all :v I'm still trying to work out if there was really any relevance to his dream, aside from the fact that he loves Brennan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…