• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A lot of people are right. Those with little or no rep want it gone. They don't care with nothing to lose.

Tee Hee. I can only smile at this point.
    Cool .

I think its that rep is just given out for reasom of giving it out ya know?? It really IS places like the fanclubs.
    On the other hand I know how you feel. I am quite popular on here and a "better" member than many. Even so there are those who have been here less than a year and they have 500 more rep points than me.

So I respect what you are saying. What happens happens I guess.
    Maybe, but it will take much longer if we all have next to no rep power.

Hell I really am thinking on it and I don't know if I care or not. Before it got out of hand I was 4th most rep popular, but well know w/o a silly number.
    I did lol

Meh I earned most of my rep and losing it would hurt. A lot of things I did to get rep won't happen again.....
    on Goozex I have enough points to get Killzone 2 for $35 (when it comes out and i may get more) when some ships useing the 'disk only' option do they usually put it in a case? (not the origainal but likea protective case) because im 60% sure if they send just the disk it would break or get too scratched up to use.
    I had a feeling that you would say something, lol. I'm a little low on rep. Once I reach 4 boxes, I'm taking off my sig.

BTW, I like your name change, it definatley suits.
    oh you changed your name, how awesome.

sorry for the lame advice. im just not thinking right./
    i simply have a thing for not paying much attention on the forums.

maybe that's whats up.
    we'll see.

anyways. i see your semi new.

it's weird cuz you seem to post alot, but ive haven't seen you around.

:|
    I usually don't give out reps, but you seem pretty cool.

It's alright.
    you don't have to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back