• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Gizoman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Another Re:CoM gameplay question

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep that in mind about breaking their sleights. Another question I had is how much do you pay attention to the boss's deck? Like what they're shuffling to? I find I can catch when they start making a sleight and can get prepared (flipping to my zeros) but they're too...
  2. G

Another Re:CoM gameplay question

So I'm doing a no sleights/do damage run of Re:CoM, and I'm watching some videos of really good players fighting bosses for guidance on how to get better. I noticed that they rarely get card broken during their three hit combos (which is what you're pretty much limited to in a no sleights run)...
  3. G

Best way to fully understand the story?

So here's the deal: I've played and beaten 1, Re:CoM, 2, watched 358/2 Days, and BBS. Love the games, love the bits of the story I understood, but, and maybe it's partially due to me getting lost and giving up on understanding at points and feeling like I'll never understand the finer details of...
  4. G

Card number order in Re:Com

In Re:Com, outside of forming sleights, should I organize my attack cards numbered high to low or low to high? Which makes more sense in a combo? I was thinking high to low since I have a chance to stagger the enemy in my combo before they card break me, but is there any reason to organize like...
  5. G

Need some help/explanations/tips for Re:CoM

Hey guys, so I'm on my first playthrough of Re:CoM and I'm currently about to go to the 5th floor so I'm coming along. But there's still a lot of questions I have about deck building, strategies, etc. I'm pretty hyper analytical about games I play and want to make sure I'm understanding the...
Back