• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
hotaruchan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• then sell something >:O screw parents pitty money!
    something get a job, u must get bbs!
    x3 ur really fixated on getting that book arent ya XD

u dont have a psp?! how will u play bbs?
    i minds well import it, and get the us version 4 months from now to.
    really? u have a slow internet?
    cause i did up til a month ago :)

after i finish im importing bbs, what about you?
    i havent got to watch luckey star either -_-
    first i'll finish this guide then love hina then lucky star.

code geass is one of the best anime EVER!
    thougth the best hands down is dragon ball z
    if your bored still i heard of a manga called lucky star.
    i dont have any links, but i know the anime is on youtube.

oh and here is terra's finished story

-Terra?s story-

Erauqs: Now we will begin the Master?s Exam. As you already know this exam will decide your ultimate fate. You each will be tested on the strength of your will and heart, in other words judging to see if you are fit to become a master. I am pleased to inform you that Master Xehanort has offered to be a judge of your skills. Are both of your hearts prepared?

Aqua & Terra: Yes.

Erauqs: Then we will begin.

[MX does something to the orbs]

Aqua & Terra: Ven!

Ven: Don?t worry about me, just focus on the exam.

Aqua: It?s dangerous here; go back and wait in your room.

Ven: No way! I?ve been looking forward to the day you guys become masters. I wanna see it with my own eyes.

Terra: Ven will be fine; he?s been training with us after all.

Ven: Right!

Aqua: Be careful Ven

[After the orbs are gone]

Erauqs: Despite the unexpected circumstances, both your hearts remained calm and you handled the situation very well. We will now continue the exam.
    Next I?ll observe your skills in battle against each other. The goal is to defeat your opponent with a mix of clever tactics and strength, Begin!

[Aqua and Terra fight]

Erauqs: I will now announce the exam results; to be honest Terra?s skills were over all superior however Aqua is the one who will become a master. Terra because you used the darkness in your heart, you do not pass.
    I expect you to continue to work hard for the next time. I will inform Aqua on her new duties as a master, please wait here.

Aqua: Terra?.

Ven: I thought Terra would?.

Terra: There is darkness? in my heart?

Master Xehanort: How do you think Ventus did?

Vanitas [MX apprentice]: Not even close. I need to teach him some discipline.

MX: Not here. It?d be troublesome if you got caught.

Vanitas: I know. I think it?d do him some good to go on a journey anyhow.

Terra: I need to be alone.

-Next scene-

Terra: So there is darkness in my heart?. Who cares! I have the power to withstand that darkness.

MX: That?s right, you have power. You have no need to fear the darkness.

Terra: Master Xehanort.

MX: However Erauqs will never accept darkness. As long as he sticks to his principles you my never become a master.
    Terra: Please teach me Master Xehanort! How can I improve?
    MX: You?re fine the way you are; you do not need to erase the darkness just simply increase your power.

Terra: Yes, Master Xehanort.

[A bell rings and Terra leaves]

Terra: What?s going on?

Aqua: I?m not sure. What is Ven up to?

Erauqs: [talking to someone] All right then I shall sent my pupils on the mission. Yes understood, I take my leave. [To Aqua and Terra] Even after retiring as a master, my old friend Yen Sid has kept watch over the balance of light and dark providing the Keyblade masters with much guidance on the path of maintaining the balance. I just received news from Yen Sid that a threat has arisen against the Princesses of Light. However this threat doesn?t just come from the darkness, but from the creatures that feed off negative emotions of others as well. Yen Sid calls these still immature creatures ?the Unversed?. As bearers of the Keyblade and to reestablish balance between light and dark we cannot ignore these ?Unversed?. Also I planned on informing Master Xehanort about this calamity, but all connections with him have been severed. This may be completely unrelated to the current situation, but I can?t help but get a bad feeling.

Terra: Master Xehanort has?

Erauqs: I wish to send you two to settle this matter. Destroy the Unversed and find Master Xehanort. I have opened up a path for you; it is a path that allows you to travel between worlds unlike ever before. If used too much the darkness will seep into your heart but your armor will protect you. Also to protect the world order you cannot tell anyone you?re from another world, that said I entrust the rest to your hearts.

Aqua & Terra: yes!

Erauqs: Terra! If you do well on this mission I plan to reconsider your position as a master.

Terra: Huh?!

Erauqs: I truly think of you as my own son. I would do anything in my power to make you a master right away; however you rely too much on your strength. Terra you must not fear the darkness. Defeat it if you are too attached to your fear; your inner darkness will come forth. Do not forget. (I was confused here)

Terra: Thank you. I will do my best to fulfill your expectations.

[As Terra?s beginning to leave]

Ven: Terra!

Terra: Hmm? I?m fine.

[Terra lands in enchanted dominion/ and encounters an Unversed]
    Terra: what are these?! They must be the creature master was talking about, the unversed. [after the battle] Oh no you don?t!
    [terra encounter maleficent]
    Maleficent: oh? Why are you not asleep? I though all the people in this kingdom were sleeping.
    Terra: who are you?
    Maleficent: I am maleficent, a new inhabitant of this kingdom. Your face too, I have not seen before. Who would you be?
    Terra: I?m terra. I was just attacked by some creatures over there have they been here long?
    Maleficent: I could easily deal with those distasteful creatures, just let them be.
    Terra: distasteful? gotta agree with you there. By the way I?m looking for someone, have you seen anyone by the name of xehanort around here?
    Maleficent: never heard of him, is he an outsider like yourself? Oh, but now that you mention it I seen a strange man come out of the castle.
    Terra: what was he doing in the castle?
    Maleficent: cant say I was just passing by, if it interest you why don?t you go investigate yourself. The castle lies on the other side of the bridge.
    Terra: thanks
    Maleficent: if I recall he was saying he had captured the light. Since he was in the castle he must have been referring to Princess Aurora.
    Terra: got it.
    [terra finds aurora]
    Terra: I know this feeling.
    Maleficent: what you feel is a heart of pure light untouchable by the darkness. If such hearts are gathered together?..
    Terra: what happens?
    Maleficent: if all 7 hearts of pure light are gathered you will gain to power to control all worlds. That?s right not just this world but all others will be under your control as well.
    Terra: what does that mean?
    Maleficent: the key which you wield is called a keyblade is it not?
    Terra: ! how do you know that?!
    Maleficent: without the keyblade you cannot obtain the 7 hearts.
    Terra: answer me! Where is master xehanort?
    Maleficent: you question to much, if you wish to know more just release princess aurora?s heart.
    Terra: you think I?d do that so easily?
    Maleficent: yes I have heard you?re quite obedient. I can see the sleeping darkness in your heart.
    Terra: there is no darkness in me!
    Maleficent: don?t fight against it, your now free. I am able to control that which sleeps, I will awaken your true heart.

[terra has a flashback]
    Erauqs: there is darkness in all hearts, the darkness is evil! Darkness is an unnecessary force in the world. You must defeat the darkness! Shut it away in the deepest depths of your heart.
    [terra gives in and releases auroras heart]
    Maleficent: this is it, this is what I have desired . It seems the man did not lie.
    Terra: what have I? What did you do to me! What did you make me do?
    Maleficent: I did not make you do anything, I simply tampered with a bit of the darkness sleeping in your heart.
    Terra: There?s no way? Ven!?
    Maleficent: that?s right you wished to know the whereabouts of this Xehanort yes? I don?t know where he has gone, he simply disappeared within the darkness. It seems the keyblade is the necessary key needed to gather hearts. How about it? Join me in gathering the 6 remaining hearts and gain control of the worlds.
    Terra: I think you got me all wrong. I am someone who protects the worlds.
    Maleficent: I think he called them unversed; It seems they want to interrupt our little talk. Remember this well the darkness sleeping in your heart is something even your power cant repress. Well then it seems are jobs here are done. You should go ahead and search for that man your after.
    Terra: wait! If this keeps up the castle will collapse, I gotta handle that unversed first.
    [After fight]
    Terra: I?ve stolen this girls heart out of the weakness of my own?. Sorry. I cant return your heart the way I am now. Not until I can escape the grasp of darkness. Why did MX capture the light? Will I understand his motives once I locate all the princess of pure heart?
    Maleficent: 7 pure hearts untouchable by darkness, I must carefully capture them all.
    [Terra finds Cinderella in castle of dreams world]
    Terra: whats wrong?
    Cinderella: after all the trouble my friends put into making me this dress my stepmother and stepsisters have torn it to pieces. There?s no way I can go to the ball anymore.
    Terra: darkness finds it?s way into the weakened heart so you have to keep your heart strong. If you have a strong heart you can overcome anything.
    Cinderella: it?s no use?
    Terra: Unversed!
    Fairy godmother: it is important for your heart to be strong, but that is not all.
    Cinderella: there?s nothing left to believe in anymore. Nothing?
    Fairy godmother: nothing? Oh, now you can?t mean that.
    Cinderella: but I do, its all over.
    Fairy godmother: nonsense, if you had lost all your faith I couldn?t be here. Come now, dry those tears you cant go to the ball looking like that.
    Cinderella: the ball? Oh but Im not?
    Fairy godmother: Of course you are, we?ll just have to hurry. Now the magic words, um? Oh! Bibbity bobbity boo!
    Cinderella: oh what a beautiful dress! Its like a dream.
    Fairy godmother: now remember this dream ends at midnight. On the stroke of 12 the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.
    Cinderella: yes I understand.
    Terra: I felt light from her heart what does that mean? What did you do to her, its like she was a different person.
    Fairy godmother: who are you?
    Terra: terra
    Fairy godmother: terra, does your heart believe in dreams?
    Terra: you cant just believe in dreams you have to work hard towards them too.
    Fairy godmother: of course, but being able to keep believing in itself takes a lot of work. Cinderella believes in dreams, I just turned them into a reality for her.
    Terra: so believing in dreams filled her heart with light, where is she heading?
    Fairy godmother: she?s going to the castle ball. If you watch her dance, Im sure you too will be able to believe in dreams.
    Terra: even here?
    Cinderella: your that man from before.
    Terra: ill take care of those creatures, you wait here.
    Cinderella: I?m coming to, or I?ll be late for the ball.
    Terra: fine but I?ll protect you, those creatures are dangerous.
    Cinderella: ok
    Terra: your pretty strong.
    Cinderella: you?re the one who told me to have a strong heart.
    Terra: i-I guess I did. Well lets go.
    Cinderella: thank you um?
    Terra: its terra.
    Cinderella: thank you terra.
    Terra: maybe I should try believing in dreams to.
    [one of Cinderella?s stepsisters] who is that girl?
    Do we know her?
    Stepsister: well the prince certainly seems to know her, but Ive never seen her.
    Stepmother: nor I, she must?ve come from afar. Wait there is something familiar about her.
    [Terra notices unversed in the balcony]
    Terra: unversed!
    [asking the princes advisor] How do you get up there?
    -----: you should be able to reach them from the staircase at the entrance.
    Terra: got it.
    [the unversed appears and attacks]
    Terra: over here!
    Advisor: guards, huh where are they?
    Terra: leave it to me.
    Advisor: many thanks, you saved us. However thanks to that ruckus the mood was completely ruined.
    Terra: doesn?t look that way to me. By the way has this kingdom always been tormented by these creature?
    Advisor: no it?s a recent occurrence; it all began when that masked boy showed up. There are rumors that he?s the leader of those creatures.
    Terra: a masked boy? Where is this boy?
    Advisor: I haven?t seen him since the day he appeared.
    Terra: I see?.
    [a clock begins ringing]
    Cinderella: Oh my its midnight.
    Prince: yes so it is, but why?
    Cinderella: goodbye!
    Prince: wait! Please tell me your name!
    Cinderella: goodbye.
    [Cinderella drops her glass slipper]
    Advisor: Senorita! Please wait.
    Terra: Aqua!
    Aqua: terra. Ven left on a journey.
    Terra: ven has?
    Aqua: it seems he was trying to follow you, have you seen him?
    Terra: no. Now that you mention it he was trying to tell me something when I was leaving. I should have listened to him.
    Aqua: I see. By the way have you found Master Xehanort yet?
    Terra: it seems he?s investigating princess of pure heart.
    Aqua: princess of pure heart?
    Terra: it doesn?t look like Master Xehanort is in this world.
    Aqua: oh. Well Im investigating this world a bit more.
    Terra: then you should try speaking to the prince in the main hall.
    Aqua: got it.
    Terra: aqua, do you remember our dream?
    Aqua: uh yeah.
    Terra: there?s a girl in this world named Cinderella that taught me how a strong a heart can be when it believes in dreams. We all have to keep believing in our dreams. They?ll become our strength to destroy the darkness.
    Aqua: yeah.
    Terra: if you see Cinderella, thank her for me.
    Aqua: I will.
    [Terra thinking to himself]
    A masked boy who controls the unversed? Who could he be? Could he be connected to master xehanort in some way?
    [dwarf woodlands-evil queen talking to mirror]
    Evil queen: slave in the magic mirror, come forth from the farthest space through wind and darkness I summon you.
    Magic mirror: what would thou know my queen?
    Evil queen: magic mirror on the wall who is the fairest one of them all?
    Magic mirror: a young maid picking flowers I see what a lovely and gentile beauty.
    Evil queen: reveal her name.
    Magic mirror: lips red as the rose, hair black as ebony, and skin white as snow.
    Evil queen: snow white!
    Terra [hidden in the back] I had heard rumors of a predicting mirror in this world, could this be it?
    Magic mirror: how dazzling this maiden?s heart overflows with light.
    Terra: a heart of light? Could Xehanort have come here too?
    Evil queen: who?s there?!
    Terra: I?m terra, Ive come looking for someone. Have you met anyone by the name Xehanort around here?
    Evil queen: Ive never heard such a name. Wait! Let?s see?. If you do something for me I?ll let you ask this mirror the whereabouts of this Xehanort.
    Terra: the mirror knows?
    Evil queen: are saying that I lie?
    Terra: I?ll hear you out.
    Evil queen: I want you to kill a maid by the name of snow white and to make sure that you do not fail, bring back her heart in this.
    Terra: her heart? You mean her heart of light, are you gathering hearts of light too?
    Evil queen: I have no interest in such fickle things as the human heart.
    Terra: why are you targeting snow white?
    Evil queen: that is no concern of yours! However I will tell you this, I alone have enough light for the two of us.
    Terra: where?s snow white now?
    Evil queen: the mirror said she was out picking flowers. She is most likely in the flower field outside the castle.
    Terra: a heart of light?. For the time being I will meet this snow white. I might find a clue to MX whereabouts. Once again I?m?. no I?m ok now.
    Terra: is that snow white?
    Snow white: oh who are you?
    Terra: you?re not afraid of me?
    Snow white: why would I be?
    Terra: I can feel her light; this girl must have a pure heart after all.
    Snow white: can I help you with something?
    Terra: do you know anyone named Master Xehanort?
    Snow white: xehanort? Cant say that I do.
    Terra: I see? Unversed! Hey wait its dangerous on your own! Get out of my way!
    [After the unversed fight]
    Terra: I?ve lost her. She said she didn?t know xehanort either, my only hope left would be that mirror.
    Evil queen: the nerve of you to return like that!
    Terra: what are you talking about?
    Evil queen: why did you not bring back snow white?s heart?
    Terra: I didn?t plan to from the start. You said your heart is full of light, but your heart which envies snow white is drenched in darkness.
    Evil queen: how dare you! Slave of the magic swallow this fool into your depths.
    Magic mirror: I cannot. I am simply a mirror that provides truthful answers when asked.
    Evil queen: how dare you defy me!
    [Evil queen does something to the mirror]
    Evil queen: how have you returned?
    Terra: I want to ask the mirror where master xehanort is.
    Evil queen: fine! Magic mirror where does this xehanort lie?
    Magic mirror: beyond the light and darkness, in a wasteland where an old battle took place.
    Terra: is that all? Thanks for your cooperation. Master said he learned of the current situation from yen sid. I might find something out if a talk with master yen sid.
    [terra arrives at yen sid?s tower]
    Terra: excuse me, my name is terra.
    Yen sid: hm, I have been waiting for you pupil of Erauqs. Is it about the unversed?
    Terra: yes I?ve come to ask about the research you?ve done, master yen sid.
    Yen sid: ?master? is not required I have long since retired.
    Terra: but I just passed one of your pupils. He wielded a keyblade?
    Yen sid: that must be mickey how troubling. He has not even completed his training, yet he rushes of to another world with one of my ?star fragments? He didn?t say a word of his intentions to me, but because he is a key bearer like you I sensed his movement.
    Terra: why have the unversed appeared and where has master xehanort disappeared to? I have heard of a boy rumored to be the unversed leader.
    Yen sid: the appearance of the unversed and the disappearance of xehanort, there must be a connection between these two occurrences.
    Terra: a connection between master xehanort and the unversed?
    Yen sid: perhaps I am thinking to much. Terra you must first search for xehanort.
    Terra: understood.
    [after terra leaves the room]
    Yen sid: are you still plagued by distracting thoughts xehanort?
    MX: terra.
    Terra: master xehanort!
    MX: come to me terra.
    [terra lands in sunset horizon]
    Terra: master xehanort! I?ve circled the worlds and heard of your doings. Just what are you planning?
    MX: learning from my past mistakes, I?m trying to protect the light by enclosing it, you too must know of the masked boy. His name is Vanitas; he is a being of pure darkness that I created in the past.
    Terra: vanitas? Why did you create a being of pure darkness?
    MX: he is ventus.
    Terra: ven?
    MX: yes vanitas is the dark half of ventus. When trying to remove darkness from the depths of ventus? heart, in the middle of my experiment the being of pure darkness was born, vanitas. Ventus was deeply scared by the whole process sine then I couldn?t bear to face him. Blaming myself I entrusted him to Erauqs.
    Terra: master xehanort ven?s heart has long recovered from that. You don?t have to worry about that anymore.
    MX: I see? that puts my heart somewhat at ease.
    Terra: so that?s why ven?
    [flashback]
    Aqua: whats wrong with that boy?
    Terra: I?ll go ask. I?m terra whats your name?
    Ven: ventus.
    Terra: so you can speak after all. Come on aqua.
    Aqua: I?m aqua.
    Ven: terra? aqua?.
    Terra: are you training here to ventus? Where are you from? Who?d you come with? Can you use the keyblade?
    Ven: [grabs head and screams]
    Terra: whats wrong?
    Aqua: hold on!
    Erauqs: what are you doing?!
    Terra: I didn?t mean to- I was asking a few questions.
    Erauqs: ventus cannot answer your questions he has lost his memory.
    [back to sunset horizon]
    Terra: so what happened to vanitas?
    MX: I sealed him away shortly after he was born, but somehow he?.
    Terra: he escaped right?
    MX: vanitas uses the keyblade to spread darkness. It is because of him those creatures have appeared.
    Terra: the unversed!
    MX: as someone who embraces darkness he has no right to wield the keyblade. Soon he?ll turn into a monster drenched in darkness. With your power you must help destroy this darkness and make up for my past mistakes.
    Terra: but I haven?t seen any sign of vanitas.
    MX: in my search for vanitas thus far I have discovered that he uses darkness to defeat and hurt the light. He is now heading to radiant garden the capital of light.
    Terra: understood I will defeat vanitas.
    [terra arrives in radiant garden]
    Terra: unversed! Master xehanorts prediction was right. [after fight] Master xehanort is here too? Could there be some new information.
    Merlin: my, my, I need to find some place to settle down.
    Terra: excuse me, old man did you drop this book?
    Merlin: let?s see? hm this is not mine, but what an interesting book it is. I feel it has the ability to awaken its inner heart.
    Terra: the ability to awaken its inner heart? Old man could I see this book for a minute?
    Merlin: my name is merlin not old man. It?s not my book in the first place, I?ll leave it here you can view it as you wish.
    Terra: thank you merlin.
    [terra leaves Merlin?s/finds aqua and ven]
    Terra/aqua: ven!
    Aqua: terra!
    Terra: ven now! We did it!
    Aqua: thanks to our teamwork.
    Ven: yeah, oh I got these tickets.
    Terra: what for?
    Ven: year round passes to the opening of Disney town. It?s supposed to be lots of fun. They told me to come back with my parents.
    Aqua: your parents? But ven I cant believe you came all the way out here.
    Ven: I fine. I even beat this masked guy who was badmouthing terra.
    Terra: you met the masked boy!
    Ven: y-yeah?
    Terra: vanitas?. Ven you should home with aqua after all.
    Ven: no way im going with you guys.
    Terra: no we have important duties to fulfill and there bound to bring danger along.
    Aqua: what are these important duties terra? Somehow it doesn?t sound like the same mission master sent us on.
    Terra: the fact that I?m fighting to destroy darkness hasn?t changed.
    Aqua: really? Since I first saw you in another world I thought maybe you?ve gotten a bit too close to the darkness.
    Ven: what are you talking about terra would never?
    Terra: have you been spying on me? Is that part of master?s orders?
    Aqua: that?s?.
    Ven: no way.
    Terra: I see.
    Ven: terra!
    Terra: don?t follow me! Each of us must follow different paths.
    Aqua: terra your wrong. Master isn?t doing this because he doubts you, he?s just worried about you!
    Terra: master xehanort is the only one I can depend on.
    Braig: your terra right? The old dude just wouldn?t shut up about you. So I came all this way to give you the invite in person.
    Terra: what are you talking about?
    Braig: what a bad mannered dude. I mean that old dude xehanort. I?ve got him captive.
    Terra: if your gonna lie you gotta do better than that. Theres no way a guy like you could capture master xehanort.
    Braig: how about you see with your own eyes if I?m lying or not. I?ve got the old dude tied in the basement below the castle garden. You?d better come before I get tired of waiting.
    [in the basement]
    Braig: this old guy is pretty stubborn, cause of him I had to get my hands all dirty.
    Terra: why do this, whats your motive?
    Braig: that! It?s called a keyblade right? There have been lots of dude?s running around with that key like weapon lately. The old dude there is one of them. When I asked about it, it just sounded so cool. I couldn?t help but want one to.
    Terra; a guy like you doesn?t have the power to wield the keyblade.
    Braig: according to the old dude you have the power to be master right? Which means if I kill you the keyblade?ll suit me just fine. It?s kinda a messy way to get things done but there?s no way out of it. Whoa! Now hurt me and the old dude will suffer. I got some pretty big stuff up my sleeve and its called a handicap for you. You?re a pretty sad excuse for a keyblade bearer.
    MX: what are you doing fight back terra!
    Terra: but then you?ll?
    MX: don?t worry about me. If your defeated like this just think of the shame it?ll bring to your teacher and fellow trainee?s. Use the keyblade!
    Braig: guess my bluff is no good anymore.
    [after fight]
    Terra: this power?
    MX: well done terra, it seems you have powered up once again.
    Terra: but just now I was overcome with anger and hatred and used the power of darkness.
    MX: you have gained control over the darkness.
    Terra: no, I was controlled by the darkness. I am also the one who took the light from aurora?s heart. I have no home to return to anymore.
    MX: then become my disciple. Erauqs overly fears the dark and is blinded by the light, but it is the strongest light that gives birth to the darkness. Therefore it was inevitable that darkness would be born in your heart. Put simply the overflowing light from aqua and ventus is the reason your darkness arose. Ridiculous simply ridiculous, the balance of light and dark is supposed to manifest itself as the heart. Terra, though you are strong enough to become master do you know why Erauqs fails to acknowledge you? It is because he fears you. Terra my boy join me in returning balance to the worlds it is the goal of all keyblade masters!
    MX: we must circle the worlds to destroy the overpowering darkness that throws the worlds out of balance, vanitas. Master terra.
    [after terra and master xehanort part ways]
    Ven: terra! Im coming with you.
    Terra: you cant come ven.
    Ven: why not?
    Terra: but? you might be the one who saves me one day.
    Ven: you better believe it! We?re friends after all.
    Terra: I guess so? thanks ven.
    [back in the basement where terra fought braig]
    Braig: hey old dude! This wasn?t part of the deal! How are you going to compensate for these injuries?! Don?t even think you?ll get off easy! Alright already put that thing down already, you still need me right? Plus I haven?t kept up my end of the bargain yet either. Well I was lucky to get away with just a few scratches I guess. If I had been a little clumsier I would have lost my heart like that princess right?
    MX: terra still has a large light remaining in his heart. Those with light in there hearts cannot steal the hearts of others.
    Terra: but that means he never stole that girls heart.
    [terra finds Hercules being attacked by unversed in Olympus coliseum]
    Terra: stand back. ?after fight- are you ok?
    Hercules: thanks, guess I couldn?t handle it on my own. I still got a lot of training to do, but your pretty strong mister. Are you aiming for the games?
    Terra: the games?
    Hercules: you know the tournament held at the coliseum to test your strength. One day I?ll win the games and become a hero.
    Phil: Herc? Where?d you go? If you don?t come out now I?ll make you do a 62 mile lap
    Hercules: oh man I?d better go the coliseum is over there. I hope I can meet you in a match sometime.
    Terra: a tournament to test your strength? Maybe I should try it out.
    [scene skips to coliseum gates]
    Hades: pitiful, every one of them. Is there any guy who can challenge Zeus? power? There?s one! I bet that guy is up to snuff. If only?
    Terra: so this is it.
    Hades: what a waste. Seriously what a waste. For power like yours you need tougher opponents.
    Terra: who?re you?
    Hades: I am hades king of the underworld and ruler of darkness. You want to shut away the darkness in your heart am I right? Now that?s just not right.
    Terra: what?
    Hades: darkness exists in all hearts, it is nothing to be ashamed of. If you depend on darkness you gain a huge power, but a guy like you who turns his back on the darkness just gets swallowed up. And bye-bye power. You?ve got potential kid. How bout it want to learn to control the darkness and become even stronger? I?d take the help if I were you.
    Terra: learn to control darkness? Tell me how.
    Hades: It?s easy really just sign up for the tournament. That?s all you ask? But you?ll have fight a bunch of guys so I?ll be there to guide you along the way I am an expert of the darkness after all. You better hurry up before I change my mind.
    Terra: tell me how do I control the darkness?
    Hades: don?t rush me. First you gotta sign up, whats your name?
    Terra: terra.
    Hades: lets see place of birth, age, weight? what?s this favorite god? That?d be me of course! Sign up done. Your already one step closer to the path of darkness. With each match you win you will naturally gain control over the darkness. Don?t worry your chances are 1000 to 1 out there. Ive included a 100% guarantee.
    Terra: I got it.
    Hades: this is kinda messing up my plans. Hm? what to do?
    Zack: Could you move I?ll be late for my match.
    Hades: that?s it! time for plan B. Hey! You there
    Terra: if I can control the darkness in my heart, I?ll no longer have to fear it.
    [ zack battle]
    Terra: what?! Stop the battle is over. What a huge difference in power from before. What?s going on?!
    Zack: It?s not?.. it?s not me.
    Terra: it?s just like I was before.
    Hades: so how?s it going? Strong huh? That?s the power of darkness. You too should give in to the darkness and release the power within.
    Terra: hades! So you?re the one behind this. I will not give in to the darkness.
    Zack: please release?.. my heart.
    Hades: cheh, guess I was off. That guy?s no match for the power of darkness.
    Terra: you alright?
    Zack: I?m free and that guy?
    Terra: he disappeared.
    Zack: man I cant believe I was manipulated by that guy, how pathetic. Thanks uh?
    Terra: it?s terra.
    Zack: thanks terra I?m zack. Hey terra you remind me of a hero I admire. Not your looks, but like?. your attitude ya know.
    Terra: I?m no hero.
    Zack: you hear the roar of the crowd? Being a hero or not isn?t just something you decide yourself. After the show you put on today the crowd considers you a hero. I do too. I wish I could?ve fought you with my own strength.
    Terra: I do to zack.
    [terra lands in Disney town]
    Terra: unversed! So that?s how it is?
    Minnie: Look out behind you!
    Terra: you really saved me back there, thank you. My name is terra.
    Minnie: I?m Minnie.
    Chip: you?ve got guts running out on the race track like that.
    Dale: it?s against the rules!
    Minnie: I?m sure you had your reasons, but I simply cant allow such behavior.
    Terra: but the rules don?t mean anything to the unversed.
    Chip: if you wanna meet someone who ignores the rules you should meet Pete.
    Dale: it?s captain dark.
    Pete/captain dark: a lone racer burdened by the shadows? that?s right I?m captain dark! So you?re the one who got in the way of my new record. Wait a sec? haven?t seen you around these parts are you a new racer.
    Terra: I?m not?
    Pete/captain dark: I understand why you would wanna try and beat a top racer like me, but you gotta follow the rules rookie.
    Dale: what?re ya talking about?! You?re the one who never follows the rules.
    Terra: I?m not really interested in the races but I need to destroy those unversed. What should I do?
    Chip: unversed? You mean those monster like cars?
    Minnie: it seems those monsters only show up during a race.
    Dale: then you should enter as a racer and you can get rid of those along the way. They?re always breaking the rules and causing a mess.
    Terra: I should become a racer?
    Minnie: I hope you can understand?
    Terra: sure I?ll go by the rules.
    Dale: make way for racer terra.
    Chip: I?ll feel in your entry sheet for you, just tell me when your ready to get goin.
    [after races]
    Pete/captain dark: I just wasn?t feeling good today! Next time I?ll win for sure.
    Dale: alright that crazy pete?s gone. It?s not like anyone wanted to vote for you anyway!
    Terra: pete? vote? Whats that all about?
    Minnie: right now theres a event in town called the dream festival. The winner of most popular vote receives the million dream award.
    Chip: pete?s known as the town hooligan around here. Even if he wasn?t in disguise I was afraid he?d steal all the votes.
    Dale: I wonder what the prize will be?
    Chip: that?s right the only thing pete is after is the prize, he doesn?t care about popularity.
    Minnie: it?s really quite unfortunate, the whole purpose of the vote is to let everyone know who the most popular racer is.
    Chip: if that were the case, terra would be my number one. Your racing technique right then was so cool.
    Dale: racer terra is the best!
    Terra: I learned something from it too. You can accomplish your goals even without breaking the rules.
    Minnie: yes.
    Terra: in order to accomplish my goal I had prepared myself to fall into darkness but maybe there?s another way.
    [while traveling between worlds]
    Terra: even here!
    [after battle he gets pulled into the deep space world]
    Gantu?s boss: so that?s him?
    Gantu: yes, his nature is still uncertain but we?ve put him in this room for now. Run captain leave this to me! Why you! I?ll terminate you all.
    Terra: unversed. I?ll be your opponent.
    [after fight]
    Jumba: Your pretty good. Hey wait get me out of here. I?ve been imprisoned on a false charge!
    Terra: a false charge?
    Jumba: it was only an experiment, I created the strongest weapon in hist?I mean I just created a living being. I?m sure he could help you destroy those creatures. He is fireproof, bulletproof, and thinks faster than a super computer, he can see in the dark and move objects 3000 times his own weight. But the others fearing his power confiscated my research project and encased me in this tiny room.
    Terra: feared his power?
    Jumba: people become uneasy when around someone or something with more power than there own. I?m sure you would understand. If we don?t hurry he?ll be banished to the ends of space.
    Terra: alright lead the way.
    Jumba: experiment 626, that?s the name of the poor creature we?re about to go save. As for me I?m his genius creator jumba.
    Terra: I?m terra.
    Jumba: nice to meet you terra, 626 is in the confinement room, let?s hurry.
    [after getting to 626/stitch]
    Jumba: surprising yes? Hard to believe that such a small creature would have such power. He?s a new species the strongest in the universe. His instinct is to destroy anything he touches.
    Terra: what? When did you?give that back!
    Jumba: I told you he destroys anything he touches.
    Terra: please don?t! that?s the bond between me and my friends!
    Jumba: friends? Bonds? He cannot understand such things.
    Terra: a connection huh? Up til now the only thing on my mind were my mission and my power? but I guess what my heart wants most is the bonds of friendship and connection between our hearts. Your creatures heart must be yearning for the same, don?t you think?
    Jumba: don?t be ridiculous he has no heart. The only thing he has is the destructive instinct I programmed into him. Let me show you the power of a evil genuis? experiment.
    [After battle]
    Jumba: ahh? my experiment. What?s the matter why have you returned?
    Terra: he must want to know what friendship is.
    Jumba: I don?t believe it.
    Terra: my name?s terra.
    626: ter?ra?.
    Terra: yeah, friendship isn?t something you need to understand just something you feel in your heart.
    Jumba: he doesn?t need to learn such things. All you need to think about is destroying things! Come here and I?ll reset your programming.
    -alarm sounds-
    Jumba: hey wait!
    Terra: theres no way I?m getting captured again. Aqua, ven, it seems I?m still connected to you.
    [terra lands in neverland]
    Smee: captain hook?
    Captain hook: I wont let you have it!
    Terra: leave them to me!
    -after fight-
    Captain hook: there you go chasing them away and I didn?t even ask for your help. We could?ve handled them just fine. Isn?t that right smee?
    Smee: aye aye captain. Just give?em the hook and they?d be split to smithereens. Take this and that!
    Captain hook: you don?t seem to be In league with them. Are you after my box to?
    Terra: I?m not interested in that. I?m just looking for someone, a masked boy. Have you seen him?
    Captain hook: never heard of him.
    Terra: I see.
    Captain hook: what are you doing smee, lets get going already! Those brats are probably looking for my light as we speak.
    Terra: wait! Did you say someone is trying to steal your light?
    Captain hook: aye, this box contains light gathered from all around, but that little flying brat has been trying to steal it.
    Terra: it doesn?t sound like vanitas, but this boy who steals light interests me. Will you allow me to help protect this light? This boy who steals light interests me, what?s his name?
    Captain hook: peter pan. I want you to take this box to skull rock cave and protect it from that boy.
    Terra: understood lets go.
    -after getting the box there-
    Captain hook: good work.
    Smee: captain, about those shooting stars I told you about yesterday?
    Captain hook: I told you enough about that! We pirates don?t have time for such useless things.
    Smee: but the thing is, normal shooting stars flash once and go out right? But last night one kept sparkling all the way down to the island. It must?ve been some kind of really big jewel.
    Captain hook: why didn?t you say so in the first place! ?to terra- some urgent business has come up all the sudden that we need to take care of, so could I count on you to protect the box?
    Terra: ok I?ll wait here for peter pan.
    Peter pan: shh? it seems captain hook has got himself a new shipmate. I?ll distract him while you guys grab the treasure.
    Terra: so your peter pan?!
    Peter pan: that?s right!
    Terra: trying to steal the light? Why are you trying to steal the light? \
    Peter pan: light what are you talking about?
    Lost boy: peter we got the treasure!
    Peter pan: ah! Hey your to early!
    Terra: oh no.
    Lost boy: ow?
    Other lost boy: mission failed?
    Terra: whats this?
    Peter pan: its pirated treasure you know, gold, jewels, the same old stuff.
    Terra: so this is what I was protecting.
    Peter pan: they had you fooled.
    Terra: seems like it. I didn?t have any reason to fight you sorry.
    Peter pan: it?s no big deal. It?s been awhile since I?ve meet my match, so I had fun. What?s your name?
    Terra: terra.
    Peter pan: by the way terra, do you know where captain hook went?
    Terra: it seems he was searching for a shooting star.
    Peter pan: a shooting star?! Oh no tink?s in trouble. I?m leaving the treasure up to you lost boys.
    Lost boys: roger!
    Terra: I should get going to.
    Lost boy: ah! Monster!
    Other lost boy: help us!
    Terra: unversed! Stand back!
    -after battle-
    lost boy: wow, you must be pretty strong to beat those monsters mister.
    Terra: hush!
    Hook: ahoy! Is everything alright?
    Lost boys: its hook.
    Terra: hide. Yeah no problem here! What?s that?
    Captain hook: tinker bell, peter pan?s little friend.
    Terra: could I see her?
    Captain hook: with her in my clutches, I?ll be sure to get him this time. What do you mean by this?!
    Terra: nothing really, just following what my heart tells me is right.
    Captain hook: why you! I wont let you off so easily! Ah! That sound?wahh!!!!!!
    Lost boy: alright! You sure scared hook off.
    [flashback scene]
    Terra: each star is it?s own world.
    Aqua: terra.
    Terra: there are so many worlds out there that we don?t even know of. Light is emitted from the hearts of those worlds and shines down upon us, I guess.
    Ven: what do you mean?
    Terra: in short it?s something like you ven.
    Ven: whats that supposed to mean?
    Terra: you?ll find out someday.
    Ven: but I wanna know now.
    [End flashback scene]
    Lost boy: ah? the treasure is all gone.
    Terra: did you really want gold and jewels that much?
    Lost boy: nope, we don?t need that stuff.
    Other lost boy: but peter was counting on us to bring this box.
    Terra: then you should put your most prized possessions in it, that itself will make it treasure.
    Lost boy: yeah! We?ll do that thanks.
    Terra: I wonder what exactly my treasure was?
    [terra riding his keyblade rider]
    Terra: light, its so warm?
    -arrives on destiny islands-
    Terra finds a papou fruit and remembers what aqua said.
    Aqua: somewhere out there, there?s supposed to be a tree that bears star shaped fruit?
    Terra: Aqua?. Ven?. Has our connection been severed? Will I ever see you again? Why has the light drawn me here? What can I do?
    Sora: wait up! You?re going to fast!
    Riku: whats the matter sora, giving up already?
    Sora: that?s it no more.
    Terra: that light?was I drawn here to meet this boy?
    Sora: hey! Over here! Riku now let?s race to see who can get to the boat first. Take that! Come on I?ll leave you behind!
    Riku: hey mister, did you come from another world?
    Terra: why do you ask?
    Riku: no one lives on this island and I?ve never seen you on the main island either.
    Terra: really? What about you? How?d you get here form the main island?
    Riku: my friends dad brought us today. This is where we hang out but we cant come here by ourselves yet.
    Terra: it sounds like you really want to leave your island pretty badly.
    Riku: along time ago, there was someone who left this world. How?d you get here mister?
    Terra: why do you want to leave this world?
    Riku: I? wanna get stronger. Like that guy who left this island long ago. If I leave this place I feel like I could get stronger.
    Terra: why do you want to get stronger?
    Riku: so I can protect whats important to me. Like my friends and everyone.
    Terra: there is a big world out there beyond this small one. Here try holding this key. If you have the ability you?ll be able to leave this small world as a keyblade master and even travel to come see me. When that happens I?ll teach you how wide the world really is and how to protect that which you hold dear.
    Sora: riku! Hurry! Hurry!
    Terra: lets keep today a little secret between us, ok? Or else the magic spell I placed on you will be broken.
    Riku: ok.
    Sora: hey what were you two talking about?
    Riku: oh just something.
    Sora: huh?! Whats ?something? supposed to mean? Who?s that guy, someone you know?
    Riku: it?s a secret.
    Sora: huh?! No fair! Tell me!
    Riku: I said it?s a secret, I cant tell anyone.
    Sora: it?s ok. Hey tell me! I wont tell, so tell me!
    Riku: no way!
    Sora: aw man?.
    Terra: to protect what?s important? like friends and everyone? I to, have something I must still protect.
    [riding his keyblade rider]
    Terra: this feeling? is it ven?!
    MX: master terra, come to my side.
    -lands in keyblade graveyard-
    Terra: master xehanort, did you call me?
    Master xehanort [MX]: something terrible has happened. Ventus has found out about the secret of his past.
    Terra: ven has?! I think I just saw ven flying away, what exactly has happened?
    MX: ventus has gone to Erauqs to ascertain the truth. I just couldn?t be upfront with him, I don?t know what to do. Master terra, as his friend you have to protect ventus!
    Terra: no need to tell me.
    [terra arrives at land of departure]
    Erauqs: you were no meant to exist!
    Terra: ven!
    Erauqs: what?!
    Terra: master what are you doing?!
    Erauqs: terra move out of the way, that?s an order!
    Terra: no!
    Erauqs: are you disobeying the order of your teacher?!
    Terra: yes!
    Erauqs: why can you not understand your teachers heart? If my words will not reach your ears I?ll have to use force on you both!
    Ven: that?s enough terra I?m?
    Terra: shut up!
    Ven: terra?
    Terra: I don?t care if you?re a master, I will use this power to protect my friend!
    Erauqs: so you?ve fallen into darkness, terra?
    Ven: wait terra!
    [after battle]
    Terra: please forgive me master. I just wanted to protect ven.
    Erauqs: it?s alright, forgive me terra. I am probably the one to blame for the darkness in your heart. The same goes for myself?to think I turned my keyblade on you? my heart to is filled with darkness.
    Terra: Master Erauqs!
    MX; master terra, there is no reason for you to seek forgiveness. Erauqs was going to hurt your friend.
    Terra: master xehanort what have you--!
    MX: I have long been watching your growth very closely. However it still is not enough. You must release your hatred and surrender your heart to the darkness.
    Terra: what are you talking about!
    MX: you don?t understand? Then you must come with me to the place all destined key bearers must go: The keyblade graveyard! That?s where you?ll see ventus and aqua for the last time and fall prey to darkness. You three no longer need a place to call home.
    Terra: what?s this?! Xehanort! Ven, Aqua I will protect you both.
    [arrives in keyblade graveyard]
    Terra: this power is for my friends.
    Aqua: I heard that master has fallen.
    Terra: yeah I know. I ended up helping xehanort out. Master was going to destroy ven, so I only fought to protect him. But it was according to xehanorts plan to awaken darkness within me. The master who worried about me and who?s orders you followed was right after all. I will handle the consequences on my own.
    Aqua: darkness is born from hatred and fear. If you fall into darkness in this fight you?ll only be playing into xehanorts hands again. You wont be able to fulfill masters hopes of you that way, terra.
    Ven: xehanort made me fight vanitas in order to create the x-blade. Master said the x-blade shouldn?t exist and tried to destroy me.
    Aqua: the x-blade?
    Ven: I don?t know what the x-blade is, but my heart is afraid of it?s creation.
    Terra: don?t worry we wont let your heart feel that fear.
    Ven: I might have to fight vanitas again, if that happens? I mean if?
    Terra: we?re friends connected by a special bond I wont let anything bad happen to you.
    Ven: I?m asking this because we?re friends. Please destroy me.
    Master Xehanort: behold! These are the ruins of the keyblade masters who joined their hearts and power together. It was here that the battle between keyblades of light and darkness unfolded. They are the remains of the keyblade wars! Thousands of masters died here for the sake of one key. Now I will take it for myself! The x-blade!
    Aqua: ven! Are you ok?
    Master xehanort: I knew you?d make it this far, surpassing the walls of light and darkness to my side. I?ve been waiting for you terra!
    Terra: I have a friend, answer me xehanort. What have you done to his heart?!
    MX: I simply extracted the darkness from his heart, however it seems ventus wasn?t able to handle it.
    Terra: xehanort!
    [after MX+vanitas battle]
    MX:[to vanitas] take everything from ventus, and destroy aqua.
    ?to terra- You cannot save them! Fear your own helplessness and turn that fear into power!
    Terra: I wont forgive you xehanort! To think you not only target my teacher, no my father Erauqs but even my two friends!
    MX: yes that?s it more! More! Use your hatred to drench your heart in darkness!
    [after master xehanort [MX] battle]
    MX: look at that! The x-blade has been completed!
    Terra: ven!
    MX: it?s our turn next, terra! I?ve been waiting for this day. Now I can throw away the old frail weapon, and obtain a new more powerful one! Now I can confirm it with my own eyes! What awaits before the keyblade wars! Your darkness will be my weapon!
    Master xehanort/terra: his heart belongs again to darkness. All worlds begin in darkness and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within, grows, and consumes it. such is it?s nature. In the end all hearts return to the darkness whence it came.
    [the linger sentiment forms]
    MX: so even though you?ve disappeared you still wish to defy me?!
    Terra: aqua, ven one day I will defiantly?
    END
    o.0 it has a story?!
    i just like it cause it's funny XD

-_- thats all i have, i stopped reading manga to make the guide.
    XD much longer til your graduated.
    if you want something to do u can get the rest of the vids.
    i dotn go to fanclubs, vistor messages do me just fine.
    then allow me XD
    how much school u have left?
    they dont i altered them x3
    the faces are teh same i just added text.

oh and i finished terra story, and i finished 4 of 14 ven videos :D
    i planned on it XP, i even got a thing saying where all secret reports are :d

if like that face how bout...

[IMG]

or my fave
    [IMG]
    because the wait it to long!

that and i said i'd make a guide so i need to finish it.
    T^T no strbymilks youtube channel had a problem, the captions queit.
    so now their having to put the subs into the actually video and reupload
    thats what agravating is, to pick on or annoy to hilarous extents XD or til u get in trouble with ur parents :p
    well i have a few ideas if you really want to annoy her >:)
    aggravating one another is inherited in my family.
    u cant choose your class?!

same here if i knew japanese i wouldnt worry about translations or us release dates XD

well next time your sister needs something make her work for it >:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back