• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by key of destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Sora's Max Stats

What are Sora's Max Stats (in Defense, AP, Strength, Magic, etc.), and is it possible to get them by just leveling up to level 99 or do you need stat boosts (Defense Up, AP Up, Power UP, Magic UP, etc.)? Also, this thread can also be used as an "I have max stats" thread, so please feel free to...
  2. K

Will someone please explain this?

-The New series is not Kingdom Hearts III (Nomura wants to make sure you remember that.) I don't understand; is Nomura talking about the name of the next KH game not just being called "KH3", or is he reffering to his other new project with Disney Interactive?
  3. K

Which Boss Are you Most Looking Forward To?

Can't wait for Larxene! Lightning in 3D will be incredible! I'm also looking forward to fighting Zexion, hopefully there will be more info on wether he died or not.
  4. K

"New Project In 07" Trailer

Thanks for the information, Dogenzaka. I had also heard that this part may have been cut, but it's just nice to have everything confirmed! However, when he means he will cut that part, is he cutting the entire secret ending or just this fraction of it?
  5. K

"New Project In 07" Trailer

Towards the end of the trailer for KH2 Final Mix+ at Jump Festa 06, there was a section with the words "New Project Starts In 07". However, past this point I'm not exactly sure what happens, because I've heard many rumors about this part of the trailer. Obviously, this is a preview for the next...
  6. K

KH3 at Jump Festa!

Hey all! It's been a while since I last posted, and this info of the secret ending for Final Mix+ has intruiged me. So, I looked around the web for any specific details and couldn't find a theory about this. So, if any one has any info, please post here. However, please post only if you have...
  7. K

Easy level-ups

Hi! I've already beaten the game, but one of my friends needs some advice on easy leveling up for all characters and forms, and the advice I gave him wasn't too helpful. Any advice you have would help immensely! Thanks!
  8. K

Knights In The Trailer

I heard from another thread that the names of the 3 knights in the secret ending were Musha, Joufu, and Masurao. Is this true? If you have any info, post here.
  9. K

Name of KH2 Secret Ending?

Well, I guess Birth By Sleep is the winner so far, but if anyone has new names feel free to post them!
  10. K

Name of KH2 Secret Ending?

I'm trying to find a name that everybody can identify the KH2 Secret Ending to. I have a couple already like Sunset Horizons (the name of the music playing in the background) or Birth By Sleep, the last words on the screen. Any other ideas?
  11. K

The KH2 Secret Ending in English

Yes, they do have it on YouTube. You just have to type in "Kingdom Hearts 2 Ending English" and you'll find it on the first page. It's really cool!
  12. K

Post your hardest boss battle, funniest, saddest, and most tense moment of KH2.

Demyx was the hardest and Xaldin was the easiest.
  13. K

KH3 Info

Hi everybody! I'm new to the forums and would like to get as much information about KH3 as possible. Any rumors you've heard or any confirmed information would help a lot! Also, there have probably been threads just like this already, so please don't flame me if there have been. Thanks!
  14. K

Your favorite Limit attack in KH2?

My favorite limit is DEFINITELY the one with Riku in The World That Never Was.
Back