• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"New Project In 07" Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

key of destiny

Towards the end of the trailer for KH2 Final Mix+ at Jump Festa 06, there was a section with the words "New Project Starts In 07". However, past this point I'm not exactly sure what happens, because I've heard many rumors about this part of the trailer. Obviously, this is a preview for the next addition to the KH franchise, as was KH2's secret ending with the knights. All of the rumors include the knight with the broken faceplate and a hooded Organization 13 member that is presumed to be Xemnas. Also, these rumors mainly have to do with two talking, but one rumor says only the word "friend" is spoken by Xemnas, while Famitsu (in an interview with Nomura) says "It's been a while, my friend" , and yet another claims that the two converse for a long amount of time. I have also heard that there is a large explosion (explaining why the knight has a broken helmet), and that the knight is rollong down a hill (?). If anyone could tell me the real contents of this trailer, I'd appreciate it a lot!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
All of the rumors include the knight with the broken faceplate and a hooded Organization 13 member that is presumed to be Xemnas. Also, these rumors mainly have to do with two talking, but one rumor says only the word "friend" is spoken by Xemnas, while Famitsu (in an interview with Nomura) says "It's been a while, my friend" , and yet another claims that the two converse for a long amount of time.

It's not a rumor. It's true. It was also said to be rendered in CG during the extended secret-ending.

However....Nomura confirmed to have said that he is taking this part out of the secret ending. It confused too many people.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I would like to see even the deleted part : D!
But i dont think they will even release it..it could be interesting :/

key of destiny

Thanks for the information, Dogenzaka. I had also heard that this part may have been cut, but it's just nice to have everything confirmed! However, when he means he will cut that part, is he cutting the entire secret ending or just this fraction of it?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
However, when he means he will cut that part, is he cutting the entire secret ending or just this fraction of it?

Just that little part. Not the whole secret ending. He saw people's reactions at Jump Festa and said in a small interview afterwards that he's going to cut it from the ending.

hmm. does anyone have a link to this? i know its been confirmed, but i wanna see the clip before he cuts it out(if kh2:final mix even comes to america).

Nothing from Jump Festa could be taped, however, I could have sworn I saw either from Xaldin or somewhere else a pic of the knight in the basement speaking to Xemnas....odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back