• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• cool
    im just bored and hoping nomura would release the new bbs trailer =.=
    Me neither! Feels unreal dosen't it?
    My brothers can't keep a secret I know a majorety of what i'm getting, from them and my parents lol
    lol I hear ya. I'm too busy right now for relationships. XD

XD Well it's all matter of opinion. ;D
    lol I don't have girlfriend! XD I understand how that feels.

Cool! I think you could go far if you keep steady, if you really want to be a singer.

XD Oh how I used to think the same: However there's strangely PLENTY of people here who HATE KH but are members only to talk with their friends.
    lol Well, I'm 16, about to turn 17 in February. I've got two dogs and have brown hair and green eyes. XD I'm an admin for the small forum called Bleach Souls and am the founder/owner of the SoKai Fanclub chain, "One Sky, One Destiny" (of which there is one here that you joined, one at Bleach Asylum and one at Bleach Souls) SoKai is my KH OTP, and my Bleach OTP is IchiHime (IchigoXOrihime)

I want to either be a writer or a voice actor when I'm older. I currently write fanfictions for KH and Bleach.

What about you? =D
    The one on Christmas? XD It's the truth! XD And I saved up 40 bucks soon afterwards for KH2 and held on to that money for several years until release day in 2006. I was obsessed (actually I probably still am. XD)
    XD Yep. I love Christmas. In fact, it was Christmas 2002 that I got the very first Kingdom Hearts game (KH1) I'd been pining for one for months and even dreamt of just playing the game (and I hadn't even PLAYED the game before, but the dreams were surprisingly very accurate with gameplay XD) on several occasions. I saw the game after opening it, quickly finished opening the rest of my gifts and then ran off to the game room laughing like a crazed loon and locked myself in that room for pretty much the rest of the day. XD
    XD Thanks. Don't worry: I'll be sure to do that. XD In fact I'll probably be ranting about how awesome it is for several weeks (perhaps a few months) XD

So, having fun at the FC yet? =D
    Currently, my favorite is KH1. Although I think BBS will be my new favorite. ;D Yours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back