• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KillaBlack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Kh 1.5?

it was said that you don't have to play CoM to understand the plot of KH2. They'll fill in the blanks and stuff, but I inted to get it just so I can know what happened during that period.
  2. K

Did you ever think?

was it ever proven that Xaldin is the enigmatic man?
  3. K

World Your Hoping For!

Personally I would enjoy the following: The Black Cauldron Pocahontas (Maybe, I mean it could fit in pretty well, and Miko could be like Abu in the Agrabah dungeon) The Hunchback of Notredam Atlantas Finding Nemo (Maybe if they didn't kill water levels for me with Atlantica, think about it...
  4. K

steam boat willie

It's probably just gonna be used to further explain Pete and Mickey's relationship, cuz as you recall in one interview it was said that Pete was gonna have a storyline that was directly linked to Mickey.
  5. K

Donald Fuse

'Arcane mode' sounds like it would work, not like I know any set ideas about the game.
  6. K

Cloud in KH2

yea, it doesn't really matter as long as I have the game. Then I'll think about stuff like 'You know it'd be really cool if _______ was in this game'
  7. K

Character Playage

I like alternating levels
Back