• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kingdomkey96
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Obviously.

If you haven't caught on, bringing food bought elsewhere into a restaraunt implies that you do ot want to eat the food in the restaraunt, which can be taken as an insult.
    You know, it's comments like that that I really don't appreciate. Especially considering we are the same age. The fact of the matter is, even if someone says it's alright, it's still extremely rude to so blatantly insult the restaurant's food.
    Its a 2D mmo where you create your own character and fight heartless. The more you fight, you will level up and be able to travel to new worlds. Almost all worlds from KH1 and 2 are featured. There is a story that is developing but it is optional. There are guilds you could join. Its kinda hard to exlpain but once you start playing it, you will figure it out. Heres a trailer one of the members made- YouTube - Sealed Memoirs Trailer
    Go to download at the bottom of the column on the left side of the homepage. First download the library files then download the client. Once you have the client, extract the files. Click on the Sealed Memiors icon to get started. Just ask me if you need help with anything else.
    The incorrect spelling was to emphasise my apparent confusion/dumbfoundedness.
    T^T damn this sucks all the ones i read on onemanga im having to find again and there all scattered.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back