• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kounelli

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kounelli

1.5+2.5 load times comparison: PS3 vs PS4

That's great! I always hated the load times and my PS3 would make the darnest noises haha.
  2. Kounelli

Worst KH pairing?

Aqua x Ven is pretty high on the list for me. I see it and Vanitas x Aqua a lot and it makes me uncomfortable since she's a grown woman and he's like 15.
  3. Kounelli

Help/Support ► Problems with studying

Sure! Anything I can do to help!
  4. Kounelli

Oh well, hopefully if any Juniors from American schools see my post they will find it interesting xD What country do you live in? Is there a profession that is popular there that you would be able to excel in?
  5. Kounelli

Typically, tutoring is when you go ask the teacher for help outside of normal class time. This can be before school, after school, or even during lunch. It depends on when the teacher is available. Most teachers are able to give some one-on-one help outside of normal instruction, otherwise, you...
  6. Kounelli

@Xickin My Master's is in Education with a license to teach in an elementary school. :)
  7. Kounelli

I have ADHD and let me tell you, it's not easy trying to pay attention even now as I'm completing my master's degree. Some things that have helped me throughout high school is to go to tutoring and re-learn the material outside of class. If I never got that one-on-one with the teacher, then I...
  8. Kounelli

TV ► The Young Pope (TV MA Rated)

I haven't finished this series but I've caught about two episodes and the premise is a little intriguing. Coming from a family that values religious doctrines and history, I was always a little fascinated by the concept of the Vatican and how a fictional story would work with it. Jude Law plays...
  9. Kounelli

Help/Support ► My mother has cancer

I am sorry to hear that Muke! Cancer is a horrible thing that has become such a problem in this day and age. I try to donate to cancer research as much as I can because it has effected my family/friends as well. I am wishing for your mother to recover, this is not an easy time and you...
  10. Kounelli

News ► Playstation JP reveals KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Main Menu

Oh! I always called them blank/doll faces but figured that must have been what you were talking about. I agree, I hope they can take those out completely but I'm not holding my breath on it tbh. :/
  11. Kounelli

News ► Playstation JP reveals KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Main Menu

Eh, I personally don't mind upgrading especially with all the trouble my PS3 has been giving me lately. In regards to comments about "fish faces" Muke, what did you mean by that exactly? What's a fish-face in KH? lol
  12. Kounelli

Help/Support ► Worried about stuff

Maturity does not equal personality. You can be naturally fun-loving and enjoy the more pleasurable things in life, this is part of your personality, especially when you are in the comfort of your friends and family. Being able to conduct yourself professionally for work or school is part of the...
  13. Kounelli

Kingdom Hearts Nostalgia/Opposite of it

We look at the criticisms of Kingdom Hearts now and comment on it's quality as a franchise and how nostalgia has kept it alive, but was there ever something in the games you used to hate as a kid that you now enjoy? Perhaps something you took for granted as just bad game-play/story only to find...
  14. Kounelli

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Sorrow

Ooooh Hunchback yes! Can't wait to see how the characters interact with this world this is gonna be great! <3
  15. Kounelli

Help/Support ► Homesickness?

It just kind of dawned on me yesterday that it's been 8 years since I've been in Greece and left most of my family behind (I'm with mom+dad and sis now) and I just feel sad about it. It's not that I hate Las Vegas I mean I practically grew up here but I just miss going back to Greece for...
Back