• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
liteblue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, X and Y have plenty of older Pokemon in them, since they only added 69 new ones this gen. As opposed to the usual 100+. Think of it as a road of discovery, finding out the new ones as you go. :3
    Hmmm... well, for 3DS there's the new Pokemon, if you're interested.:3 Those are usually pretty time-consuming. The new Zelda, and there's Assassins Creed 4 for ps3, those are pretty fun. I'm not sire what kind of stuffs you like. XD,
    Ah I see. Like on a computer? XD Yeah, that's true. The new Zelda just came out, I wish I had a 3DS. :(
    Actually, I was asking what it was. XD; Well, there's the X/X-2 remaster coming soon I think.
    Ah, same. I love night in general, the calm and quietness, the air, definitely more of a night owl =)

Horror. Loooooove horror movies.

Favorite holiday?
    I'm mostly just curious to see how it will finally end. I'm not interested enough to buy a whole game when FF13 was never to engaging for me to start with. =]
    I found gameplay better but the story was around the same for me.
    I'll just catch up on youtube haha
    Dont forget infuriating at times in both areas. Dx
    FF13-2 was okay in gameplay terms but the story just didn't grasp me, probably why I dont plan to get Lightning returns.
    lol I know I couldn't get through a second go of FF13. It was not only hard but just so lengthy with not much room to explore for me.
    I was hoping for earlier as well but at least the date is known now. Now just to find things to play till then. xD
    lol I think it will, I see the thread active a bit on it so people still play it a while. They gave a release date for FFX HD finally! TuT
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…