• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lordchander

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

BHK (theory)

Meh, what about the girl and guy in the clock tower? Most likely this has been discussed before but i have been away from these forums for months now.
  2. L

Underworld Theory

good point strongbad, I was thinking that too. The very first post by sylphie was actually pretty good. Deep Dive being Twilight Town's underworld, The Dark Beach in the DD video could be Destiny Isles underworld. I think that the dark beach is not related to Deep Dive place at all. Just because...
  3. L

D.d Crossroad Scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember hearing in a thread a few weeks ago that each of those roads led to one of the worlds (light, dark, twilight and the world in-between), now most people know that, but i'll say it for those who dont. Now, Sora, Donald and Goofy came from the world in-between (by the way, I am kinda...
  4. L

What worlds do you want to see?

Deep Dive and Disney Castle would be hell worlds to go to! As we all know, it has been confirmed we can go to DC, but I dont know about DD though...does any1 here???
  5. L

Controllable Characters?

wat im saying is that like in Star Ocean, you can switch to other members of ur current party, this way u could control (with the analog stick and buttons) that character in battle or on the field. Make sense? It was just an idea thats all. You still HAVE to have Sora in ur active party though.
  6. L

dusk and heartless

maybe, but im not so sure
  7. L

Controllable Characters?

That would be wierd...but anything is possible when it comes to the KH series
  8. L

ultima, ruby, or emerald wep.

Of course it would be stupid! Thats wat im getting at! It is because its a new game!
  9. L

dusk and heartless

When I first heard if the "White Creatures" as they were called then, I came up with a name for them...the Souless! The Souless had hearts, but no souls, so they went after the Heartless, who on the other hand, have souls, but no heart. So we have an ever going spiral of these two "evil"...
  10. L

BHK and White Heartless related?

I dont really think they are related, many would say that because Sora hasn't been seen fighting them. BUT!!! Look closer! In one Trailer (I think its the TGS 2004 one), it shows Sora fighting them in Disney Castle!
  11. L

Controllable Characters?

Do u believe we'll be able to have more than one controllable (like Sora) character in the game? Will we be able to switch characters any time like in Star Ocean: Till the end of time? Post ur thoughts here! P.S. Dont forget to vote!!
  12. L

Oh, yea, another thing about an earlier post of mine where I said "how did Sora lose his orginal keychains?". I think ive worked out an answer: Technically speaking, unless an event near the beginning of KH2 caused Sora to lose his keychains happened, he could not have. Its only because it is a...
  13. L

Ur all right really. But another things comes to my mind when Coolfreak said that the Oblivion's Keychain is the same as his necklace. A prophecy he is evil? Maybe. Check out my "Will there be a Kingdom Hearts 3?" Thread for more info on that part. Also, have you noticed how "evil" the Oblivion...
  14. L

The thing is, if BHK was made by Sora's light being taken away from him, what about Riku? Before he was consumed by the darkness, he had light in him! When he turned dark he must have lost his light, so where did that go?
Back