• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Marluxia777
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well I have alot on my plate right now, I'm talking in the fc, a rp, trying to find Adam Young pics for that fanclub, doing photoshop requests and was talking to you in 3 different places xD and I have a tendency to forget things alot easier when I'm so busy lol xP
    butttttt...
    I can too, that would be so cute :3 <3
    Meeeeeeeeep I forgot :C but that would be awesome if you did xD and yes I like shark week alot its very entertaining lol and yep x3
    Haha cool ;3 and OMG ITS SHARK WEEK!?!? I forgot!!! D: Thats like my favorite time to watch the Discovery Channel!!! ahhh good times with that week... good times xD ...<3
    Awesome :D I'm glad I succeeded :3 *huggles* nothin really just looking at photoshop tutaorials and talk ing to you x3
    *hugs you too* your welcome <3 I just wanted to make you feel better with the truth :)
    You aren't a coward Matt... you've just had alot happen to you with friends and stuff, and thats fine, there's a reason for your reservedness its not just an irrational fear, which also means that you could get over it in the future..
    Remember that time when Roxas collapsed after his first visit to Agrabah? And, we see Axel, Xion, and Namine. What did Namine do when that happened?
    Its more like a trust thing then, like you don't trust that they'll really like you if you do open up from how it sounds, and yeah that does seem hard to control/get rid of...
    Well they shouldn't like you for the activities you do, they should like you for your funnyness and personality anyways, if they didn't then they would be crappy people to get to know...
    You don't know that though! People could want to talk to you but you just don't know that they do!
    Shyness = may be nonsocial sometimes but once you get to know them and talk to them, more social :3
    Its ok Matt, I don't think thats really an important thing to worry about, and shyness=nice person, you never hear someone saying, "Oh she's shy and shes soooo mean!!!!" lol.
    Yeah it is. I see stuff like it all over the news. Girls getting kidnapped boys being molested, All kinds.
    I have actually gotten better with that, I'm not that bad at it anymore lol xP and ok then <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back