• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MBO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help finding pic

Guys, I need some help. I need to find a larger version of this image: I need to get the details of the necklace...and this is the best ASAS shot I've seen, but I need this one in a better resolution...can anyone help me? Thanks.
  2. M

Characters

Garland? Yeah, why not, he's cool.
  3. M

Sephiroth in KH2?

Yes, Sephy shows up, casts Meteor and everyone gets wasted.
  4. M

Sephiroth in KH2?

Aeris, you mean? :P Well, for the same reason Sephy was.
  5. M

Characters

Indeed. But I'd really like to see Vincent from FF7, or someone from FF Tactics(Ramza, Gafgarion, Agrias and such).
  6. M

a pic I saw on some jap KH2 site

I didn't read the entire thread, so if I'm just repeating someone else's post, please forgive me. In some worlds, other characters join you, like for example, Mulan, Auron, Jack Sparrow, Jack Skellington and so on. I guess the green Drive form is a "fusion" with one of these other characters...
  7. M

Sephiroth in KH2?

That would be cool, but I don't think so.
  8. M

Twilight Town IS confirmed...

I knew TT was on the game ever since I saw the first trailer...lol...
  9. M

Sephiroth in KH2?

Yeah, same hilt, but the boots match Sephy's. Cloud uses shoes, and dark blue pants...
  10. M

bhk= geu ???????

I believe this "yellowish eye" you saw at BHK's face in Deep Dive is a mere reflection of the Oathkeeper keyblade on the screen. Right at that moment, he hits the two keyblades together, and Deep Dive has some very nice visual effects like Lens Flare and whatever...so that's my assumption.
  11. M

Sephiroth in KH2?

Agreed...that would be really weird. ...DAMN YOU, NOMURA!
  12. M

Sephiroth in KH2?

I dunno. Something BETTER? Hehe. Out of curiosity, does someone have an accurate list of battle-quotes for Sephy on KH?
  13. M

Sephiroth in KH2?

Too bad... :( Okay, thanks for the heads-up, people. :)
  14. M

Sephiroth in KH2?

I still say they need someone else to make Sephy's voice. Some guy from N'Sync...bah...lol. :P I could make a better voice than him... =p
  15. M

Sephiroth in KH2?

"Take this"? Jeez. Lance Bass needs a little more imagination...
Back