• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Of course not,all characters like that are doomed to have a life filled with meaning just to contradict their own pov on life!!! Just like Theo will end up being the hero he always wanted but not in a way he wanted, he isn't going to want to be a hero when it happens but will have to do it anyways! And Vance... Well characters like him end up one of three ways usually, they play a little role in the story and become a small role , they get their arrogance taken down a serious notch or two, or they die... Or in rare occasions but so far his personality dictates otherwose they get power hungry or envious of the main character and join the dark side to die there or have a dramatic change of heart towards the end of the story and become a good guy before they die a tragic heroic death that proved to the world what a great guy they were...

I like plots ^_^
    Me too, it's a vampire book and I love vampires so I do have high expectations lol.

What other book series to you read? So far the same books seem to interest us both so maybe there are other books as well.
    Awesome let me know what you think about it! And I put the vampire academy book on hold yesterday so hopefully I can read it.
    Oh well it's about this kid who one day discovers that he is the sole heir to an entire realm known as The House and that he has to retrieve all of the pieces to something called The Will that proves that he is in charge of The House, unfortunately the trustee's who ruled the House in the Architect's absence (The Architect created all the realms), the seven trustee's tore The will into seven pieces and hid them in their respective area's of The House. Each of the Trustee's represents a different deadly sin and it manifests in their lives, he has to retrieve the Keys to each area of the house and get the Will back together so that he can be the ruler of The House and all it controls and save both his realm and that of The House.

I asked because there is a RP based in the series and I'm trying to find more members to join it, I wondered if you would be interested but you haven't read the series lol.

You are delaying the inevitable!!!
    Awesome! It sounds really cool!

Eep!!! The final page or two makes me sad!! Read fast!!!!

I'm going to head off in a bit, it's early for me but my dad wants the computer lol. I'll talk to you tomorrow probably ^_^ and let me know what you think of the end of City of Ashes!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back