• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yes it is!!!!! And it has told me that I am putting the right book on hold! I'll start reading the series when it comes in ^_^
    Coolness I just looked for it on the library's site and I will so be checking that out when it comes in! Now to verify that the first book is the first book... Off to Wikipedia!!!!!
    Lol and I can't wait to RP with you as well! Yeah the book has 50 hold on it including mine but the audio recording only has 4 XDDDDD
    I'm no good with grammar either, what little I do in my posts is the best that I can manage. And YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh Em Gee I LOVE it!!! I can't wait to read more of it let me know when you finish more I will be your personal reviewer!!! there are a few things you could clarify on and your grammar needs improving but for a concept and how it's executed I love it!!!!!!!!!!
    Awesome then you are really close!!!

That's totally AWESOME!!!! I've been meaning to write a book as well but I still haven't ironed out all of the details yet or where I want to story to go just yet.
    Awesome!!!! How many chapters are there again? I regrettably do not own any book in the series so have read each one merely once >_<

Cool, is it a book based on The Mortal Instruments? Or merely a book inspired by the concept?
    Goody!!!! then the moment I finish it I will let you know ^_^

Oh don't worry, I'm usually so distracted by this and that that I forget to respond to things lol, are you reading City of Ashes?
    *screams* I HAVE IT ON HOLD AT THE LIBRARY IT'S OUT IT'S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay fangirlish moment over, it's in the system and I have a hold on it!!!

Well I would love to actually, I want to wait until after I read the third books o I can figure out how I want it to work out though, but if you are interested when I read the book (the moment it comes in at the local branch I'll have it read in less then three days) I'd love to have some help with it so we could do a collab for it again if you are interested.
    I'll have to check the library's online catalog for it thanks. I finished the second and it was awesome lol, and because of the ending I am dieing to know what happens in the third book!!!!!
    Okay then thanks for that, that's good to know. I'd make one but I haven't read the third book unfortunately, do you know if it is out yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back