• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
MegaWallflower
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol At least you have that excuse. All my ideas are small things but when I try to make them it just doesn't work right. I even have a world lined out for the original characters I've made. I just lack the skill to make it. T_T
    I've never heard of that....maybe where I'm not a reader. o_0 Have you ever made something for NaNoWriMo?

Wha!? That drafting sh*t wouldn't work lol. I'd make them want to kick me out. You dont have a lead part because the others be jealous~ ;D
    I'm pretty sure even trying the ghost nappa song wouldn't be wise. xD
    Ugh sounds like the crappy food in public schools here. No way to save money to take your own food?
    D: You eat when sad? Just try thinking up something else to distract you when sad or bored instead of eating. You already dont drink pop so that's lots of money saved right there lol. B-but Halloween! Everyone jumps straight to Xmas these days. ;u;
    lmao That would've been hilarious. So was the "let me go" like ominous or like some sad self sacrifice moment in a movie? Some people just have the parties come to them~
    Handhelds count for the coordination too. x'D All the dangers you mentioned can't move silly! The only danger is people. If a tree or fence or especially a hole makes a run for your care then you need to leave wherever you are asap.

I wish she had her own game that wasn't BBS or BBSv2. Trying to play BBS to play her gets tedious because of the deck system.
    I dont think it was the dinosaur but thats sweet you consider me so menacing/strong~<3 Try making a dragon, one of them gives you super glide.
    DID SOMEONE SAY HUG TIME!?!?!?!?!?! ME BEING KAWAII TIME!!!!!! \^u^/

Because art, regardless of the subject, when good deserves praise and recognition. Even characters I dont like I give time of day due to the artists skill. =w=
    lol Never crossed your mind before? =] If your in your room that much then try making a nap time that's the same every day of the week since you get up at different times on different days. =3
    She didn't make it awkward, but then I tend to not get awkward'd out. I have a pretty nice ability to just roll with things and be adaptable to the situation.

Yeeesss, do it and then report back with your findings!

Yeah, actually. I was in school, watching some movie in a class. Somehow, a guitar i bought was delivered to me there. We get kicked out of the class by staff, something's going on. I tell someone get me my guitar. They bring me the wrong one (apparently there was more than one in there...) Later I go in to get mine, and it's not there. I can't find it anywhere. I'm getting pissed, and find the truss rod cover and pick guard from it and am like "...wtf". Then off to the side I see a Fender Jaguar, my dream guitar. I ask whose it is and it belongs to a girl I haven't seen nor thought about since I was in high school, basically in five years. Eventually she remakrs she has my guitar, dismantled it, and is going to 'make it better'. I kinda shrug it off and say okay, leaving. Only in this school there are apparently mall-like stores. It was definiitely a weird dream.
    Oh, that sounds good! Have you started FF4, yet? If not, I have to play this tomorrow, it's too late today xD
    Here, this video should help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cT410kgzXk
    It's a shiny hunting guide that shows all the ways to get shinies in gen 6 games. It's a bit on the long side (26min), but it has all the ways. The easiest method to get one without a shiny charm to increase your odds would be chain fishing. But that means you'd only get shiny water types, if that matters to you at all.

That's good! Even just a little luck can make things that much better. Hopefully you can keep a lucky streak going.
    It does, because that's where the anime gets it from. Although the anime can be a bit more over the top in spots. Essentially to show how REALLY good the food is, characters will "food-gasm." I find it kind of hilarious that it does that to show how good the food is supposed to be. It's not always like that though. Just a few weeks ago a character ate food so good it was like he was sitting in a void with no chairs, tables or anything, just him and the food that exuded so much flavor. Okay, hopefully you like it then, Mega.
    It's because she knew I was smart, but didn't want me to fail. She ended up talking to my guidance conselor about letting me skip a grade because they were all afraid i'd flunk out because i wasn't 'challenged' enough. ...Which ended up not being the case, and i almost flunked anyway. I had a hell of a run in school.

Dude I coldn't say it in front of anyone with a straight face, ever. It'd be weird.

also, sorry, I fell asleep around 4 and just woke up from yet another weird dream.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm.... so sorry....! It seems you have to buy a game for yourself >.<
    Awww, thank you :3 Your status says your offline for some reason? You should get those features now xD
    Actually I don't know....

Steam says:

How do I gain access to these features?
    You will need to spend at least $5.00 USD within the Steam store.
    Some examples of purchases that grant access to these features are:

Adding the equivalent of $5 USD or more to your Steam Wallet
    Purchasing game(s) that are equal to $5 USD or more from the Steam store
    Adding a Steam Wallet card that is equal to $5 USD or more to your Steam account
    Purchasing a Steam gift that is equal to $5 USD or more from the Steam store (Receiving a Steam gift from a friend doesn't count)

Each Steam purchase total will be tracked in USD. If your Steam store's currency isn't in USD, it will be tracked and converted to USD automatically using daily exchange rates.
    Yeah, it's 9.99. I repeat, FF4 is 15.99, sadly. Portal is great, and it gave me motion sickness xD
    You could try buying a game or a gift to unlock more social features. Or try some free games to enjoy!
    Ahhh, that's too bad if you missed getting one. Do you have any of the recent pokemon games to try and catch one in?

Well that's good, and hopefully you can get more good days then bad days as you go along.
    Well, if you take those out of context.... okay, even in context it can be weird and over-the-top, but I love it. xD But yeah, if you'd want something new to read then I'd say give Food Wars a shot. It might make you hungry though.
    Added you! You should accept. I can't wait to see you on Steam xD Oh, and nice angry Kairi picture lol My username is Kingdomert. I'll put on a Kairi avatar for your welcome!
    I think you could do a little comic given some of the group pictures you've drawn. =] I wonder if big artist participate in other tumblr week stuff. =O What is NaNoWriMo?

lol I'm sure it's beautiful. If your voice was bad they wouldn't let you sing~ ;3
    lol I dont think your church would wanna hear "Vegeta, Geta! Vegeta, Geta! GHOST NAPPA!"
    They dont seem to give you a lot of money to eat with given how high food is. =[
    I wouldn't say weird, your far from weird, but that lack of motivation to eat is worrisome. Do you just feel lazy or sad?
    haha *imagining little Mega rolling out of bed* Dont worry about startling them, they're probably partying anyway. ;]
    If you can play a game you got enough coordination for it. The only danger on driving is other people. Your mom should be good enough to at least help you get a permit. I dont know about there but in my state people can get a permit but never take the driving test to get a full license. =3

She needs a happy ending since Mickey forgot her, Terra was stupid and Ven was a self sacrifice Goku. Aqua needs a break~
    lol Sounds like you have a good Wheeflower. It must've taken after you~ I can't remember what my fave DE was.
    AWAKE TIME! \>o</ MEGA KAWAII TIME! \@u@/

Numb to even that in some ways~
    haha I see. Then naps are what you need. I'd have to make them all the same time every day or I'd be sleep deprived. Dx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back