• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mephis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't really see how that makes me a troll. Oh, I'm not saying I'm not trying to entice people with my "bashing" of him. I fully expect people to rage at something I say, like you have by responding to me in a VM. The fact you can't seem to accept that perhaps my opinion is based on my own logic formed from the given information in the series is what is astounding.

I find Sora to have gone from being a somewhat insightful, but cheerful teen in KH1 to a cocky, oblivious one in KH2 due to the writing that was done in KH2. I don't get why you can't accept that opinion, or acknowledge it as one people have. It is valid. Like I said, what else are we to base Sora on but his actions and words? I like Sora. He is one of my favorite characters in the series. That doesn't mean I can't be critical of a character I like.

Just because the answers people were giving were not the ones you wanted or expected does not mean they aren't real answers. You are more of a fool to be for being so blinded by your own opinions that everybody else must be wrong, stupid, a troll, or just needs some kind of mental help. I meant I would lock the thread if you flamed me because (while I doubt you read the rules), I would have to give you an infraction. I'd rather not, then again I should really do that now because I hardly have the patience to deal with people, let alone some random member who thinks their opinion is superior to that of everyone else's and thinks he needs to have the last word when it amounts to nothing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back